• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favourite pokemon?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
Years
my least favourites are skarmory and blissey.....god i hate them....you ppl that battled them know why...have you ever battled them.....sooooooo anooooooooying.i hate battling them.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
ugh, i thought of another annoying poke. two actually: meditite and medicham. idk, theyre just waayyy too common and UGLY

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
ugh, i thought of another annoying poke. two actually: meditite and medicham. idk, theyre just waayyy too common and UGLY

i know!! whats that weird thingy at the top of medichams hea?!?! its disgusting

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
Years
Eternal Smasher is clearly gay; on another note, Deoxys ftw

Blaziken, Charizard, Typlosion, and Inferape.

Too many people think they're overpowered and "uber".
(No offense to fire Pokemon fans.)

He just bums grass Pokémon... I don't mind you slagging off the other three, but Blaziken is the amazingness... I haven't read the boards, but I hope nobody has slagged off Deoxys... Any replies to this saying "well I hate Deoxys for so and so reason". I'll treat it as a deliberate act of stupidity... They look so goddamn cool, and you know it.... >.>

AURCES IS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVERY SEEN

I am soooooooooooooooo glad its uber I rather have my whole team get killed by a wimpy noob team then fight one of those. So retarded sure make a pokemon that has a 120 base stat in evry thing and have a move that is virtualy unbeatable.

I know this'll get amalgamated into my other post but, seriously, base stat of 120 all round at level 80 is actually... REALLY pathetic? Most Pokémon are way above that, like my Empoleon is and it's only level 67 or something, I don't use Carbos or anything either :\ 120 is actually pretty dire, especially for the level you catch it at.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I'd like to know exactly what you find so homosexual about Arceus.

Eternal Smasher said:
Blaziken, Charizard, Typlosion, and Inferape.

Too many people think they're overpowered and "uber".
(No offense to fire Pokemon fans.)

What a coincidence, I find them incredibly not worth using. Blaziken for its crappy speed, Charizard for its low special attack, its 4x rock weakness, and how n00bs somehow think physical attacks are better for it. Typhlosion's movepool sucks, and Infernape... is just Infernape. *shudder*

Xairmo

Years

I am soooooooooooooooo glad its uber I rather have my whole team get killed by a wimpy noob team then fight one of those. So retarded sure make a pokemon that has a 120 base stat in evry thing and have a move that is virtualy unbeatable.

i take that offensively, for starters i like arceus and second im gay so id prefer you didnt use that word to show ur disdain for certain pokemon

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Yeah. I'm not homosexual, but it just pisses me off when people use "gay" as a derogatory term.

Xairmo

Years
Yeah. I'm not homosexual, but it just pisses me off when people use "gay" as a derogatory term.

yep, it makes me pretty mad to cuz i am and it makes me feel kinda hated.

anyways ive always been kinda scared of smeargle

Back