• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Entertainment Purchases

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We have one for video games, why not entertainment? Any music, films, TV shows, etc you bought recently?

Just bought Zootopia and Moana on Blu Ray.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Technically I buy albums and TV shows every month, since I have auto-subscriptions to Netflix and Spotify :thumbsup:

And that's pretty much all I need. Considering going to the movies before too long though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have Amazon Prime, but I bought the subscription mostly for its special offers and not its streaming service.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I pay the Spotify premium, so other than videogames, that is my only entertainment purchase. I guess I also went to the movie theatre, so that.

Does eating cheeseburgers count as entertainment as well? Then that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Maybe the TV i bought recently counts, haha. It's DAMN good, 4k and curved and reasonably big. Watching stuff is bliss now.

... that's more a science and technology thing isn't it haha

Years
  • I bought $100 worth of books a few weeks ago from a small bookstore that's been around forever who put out the word that they were hurting financially. Some mysteries and a few other books I'd been meaning to get like the sequel to The Girl with All the Gifts.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Recently bought Hit Makers: How Things Become Popular, by Derek Thompson, a book whose title pretty much sums it up. It's a fascinating look at why certain bits of entertainment become really popular and other, similar, works fail to do so.

Also, Melodrama by Lorde came out today and I've listened to it about 4 times now so there's that!

Back