• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I would put my pinching powers with quilava. So cute, only to give smoke filled huffs at its cheeks being pinched <3

Years
Name: Lukas
Starters: Titan the Totodile back in the day, now its my Oshawott
Why I would like to join: I always have a loyalty to my starter pokemon from the bond we build. My starter is always the one pokemon I rank up the fastest and is always my go to guy or girl. I love my starters. No matter what pokemon I catch through the game, My starter never leaves my side.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: TheAC29
Starter Pokémon: Piplup and Cyndaquil
Why would you like to join the club?: Because I like all the starters and they're like a member of a family.

Welcome to the club! Now, who you'd like to pinch the most?

Name: Lukas
Starters: Titan the Totodile back in the day, now its my Oshawott
Why I would like to join: I always have a loyalty to my starter pokemon from the bond we build. My starter is always the one pokemon I rank up the fastest and is always my go to guy or girl. I love my starters. No matter what pokemon I catch through the game, My starter never leaves my side.

Teehee. Oh, and I noticed your avatar... What's that crossed with a Dewott?

Oh, and maybe you want to pinch your Oshawott. Right? These freckles :3

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Charmander or Chimchar..............I don't know why exactly

But other than those two, it would have to be Totodial. I feel as if I want to hug it though.

Years
I would pinch Piplup, since its face looks so adorable.

It's also my second fave Water Starter, behind Oshawott.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Yeah I think its more of the realistic look of a Dewott. And Yeah I love my Oshawott.

The tail looks very off, though - more lizard/kaiju-like

I would pinch Piplup, since its face looks so adorable.

It's also my second fave Water Starter, behind Oshawott.

Who's going to bet that the Piplup's going to pinch you back harder?

CourageHound

Years
If nobody minds I would like to suggest a topic:

Is there anything at all you'd like to change about your partner pokemon or its evolutions? Or more specifically something you don't like? Design, dex, stats, movepool, etc?

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
The only thing I don't like about the Bulbasaur line is Venasaur's face. It goes from being a cute little faced Ivysaur, to a Pokemon who looks extremely angry. But now that I think about it, I can't imagine Bulbasaur's or Ivysaur's face on that behemoth. It would look.. weird.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I really can't think of anything I'd change about Chimchar. The reason I liked it so much was because it was so great. Its evolutionary line's typing is great, their designs are great, their movepools are great, and there's nothing I generally dislike about them. It was one of the most helpful lines of Pokemon ever for me, with the whole lack of decent Fire types in Sinnoh, and they were just great. Only thing I can think of is for Infernape to GET A DARN HAIRCUT!

Years
I don't know what I'd change about Oshawott. It's my fave Pokemon and it's a very handy choice given the notable lack of Water-types in Unova. I love the whole line's designs being based on the concept of sea otters (sea lion in Samurott's case) and samurais, they have decent movepools that are usable throughout the game and I have to say my best runs through Black and White was when I picked Oshawott as my starter. It's awesome and that's what you get coming from an Oshawott fan like me.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
If nobody minds I would like to suggest a topic:

Is there anything at all you'd like to change about your partner pokemon or its evolutions? Or more specifically something you don't like? Design, dex, stats, movepool, etc?

Not including Eevee, Bulbasaur is my favourite starter. Never do I use the Pokemon given to me at the beginning of a game during my story however. Just always been a little rule of mine. What I would change is that I could catch it in the wild, so technically I wouldn't be breaking my rule. ;)

CourageHound

Years
There nothing i'd really change about venusaur except a little defensive boost and that power whip wasnt just an egg move. Emboar? A lil moar defense. A lil moar speed(although flame charge fixes that somewhat) and give him Close Combat. Except for those few things, my partners are pretty much perfect for me....except...well I'm pretty sure everyone thought Emboar was gunna be some kinda four legged boar right? I wonder what his design would have been like.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Boost Empoleon's Sp. Attack and lower his Attack. Give him a bigger movepool, and I'd be all set. :)

Hmm... But do Empoleon really need a bigger movepool?

If Torterra had a way to easily get around its slow speed and 4x Ice weakness, it might make him very viable. Might be overpowered though.

CourageHound

Years
If Torterra had a way to easily get around its slow speed and 4x Ice weakness, it might make him very viable. Might be overpowered though.

Torterra has Rock Polish + Stone Edge :P.

What does everyone think about GameFreak giving each starter their own rare secondary abillity(not dreamworld but an abillity other than blaze/overgrow/torrent) that would be monumental for each of them in battle?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
What does everyone think about GameFreak giving each starter their own rare secondary abillity(not dreamworld but an abillity other than blaze/overgrow/torrent) that would be monumental for each of them in battle?

Just hope this doesn't cause everyone to get Uber'd. They're a fickle bunch!

New topic:
What do you think of Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Name: Wind Heart
Starter Pokémon: Pikacharge the Pikachu.
Why would you like to join the club?: The starters are the first Pokemon that I use.

What do you think of Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie?: I think they are great! Chespin is Oshawott-ish, Fennekin is one cute fox, and Froakie is awesome too because it is the first frog starter in main-series game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back