• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Famous Edition (Episode 2: Legends of the First Ones) (Release Date: 3/11/2021)

Which verison do you want to play?

• Riolu

Votes: 225 66.6%
  • Shinx

Votes: 113 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Good to know. Guess I'll just play through the current demo at some point and see what's what in the future.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Good to know. Guess I'll just play through the current demo at some point and see what's what in the future.

Honestly it was because of balancing issues. The game was a little bit too easy at first because of the built in Exp all.

LoonzLN

Layn
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Wanted to play the game again and it wouldn't work it said something about the fonts then closed

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Are the fonts installed? / try opening the game again. Could you maybe like send me a screenshot of It?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Can you please upload the games to mega nz? Mediafire isn't working for me anymore. Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    How strange..... when I downloaded, then extracted Let's Go, Riolu! it just does nothing when I try to open the game.exe file. If I circumvent that by right clicking over the file, it just freezes for a moment, then continues on.......doing nothing. Even checking Task manager to see if it is running shows that in fact, it is not. Why is this happening?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    How strange..... when I downloaded, then extracted Let's Go, Riolu! it just does nothing when I try to open the game.exe file. If I circumvent that by right clicking over the file, it just freezes for a moment, then continues on.......doing nothing. Even checking Task manager to see if it is running shows that in fact, it is not. Why is this happening?

So what your saying is that the games not showing up at all?

Years
  • How strange..... when I downloaded, then extracted Let's Go, Riolu! it just does nothing when I try to open the game.exe file. If I circumvent that by right clicking over the file, it just freezes for a moment, then continues on.......doing nothing. Even checking Task manager to see if it is running shows that in fact, it is not. Why is this happening?

there are two methods to fix this atleast i found which works. one is the dep method which works majority of the time and the other is moving the files in the folder to a newly created folder

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    there are two methods to fix this atleast i found which works. one is the dep method which works majority of the time and the other is moving the files in the folder to a newly created folder

So, I make a new folder, and just move the files over from the old one, to the new? And it could be cause my OS is old AF.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So what your saying is that the games not showing up at all?

Sorry for double post, Staff merge if you can please(cause I don't know how to add quotes to edits), but yea. I execute game.exe(or whatever it's called) and it doesn't even show up on Task manager as open.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Sorry for double post, Staff merge if you can please(cause I don't know how to add quotes to edits), but yea. I execute game.exe(or whatever it's called) and it doesn't even show up on Task manager as open.

Yes what karnamata said, try moving the files to a new folder.

Back