• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Famous Edition (Episode 2: Legends of the First Ones) (Release Date: 3/11/2021)

Which verison do you want to play?

• Riolu

Votes: 225 66.6%
  • Shinx

Votes: 113 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Finally got one. Ive found a bug I think my turtwig is level 16 but he didnt evolve is that common?

No. Turtwig doesn't evolve untill Level 18. It's a common misconception that all starter Pokemon evolve at 16. It's no big deal haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Patch Update, Demo 5.1.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/60m17zjzp9sqwbp/Let's_Go_Shinx_and_Riolu,_Demo_5.1.rar/file

-Cash event has been fixed.
    -Redwood now teleports after you defeat him in his gym.
    -The Skiddo event in Witch Hazel Village has been fixed.
    -Every single event has been fixed to my knowledge, it's all been properly tested.
    -Both games have been put together. If you already downloaded Demo 5.0, just drop and drag the Audio and Graphic files into the folder of this. If your new to downloading the game, Download Demo 5.0, grab the Graphic and Audio files and put them in whichever game you would like to play for this verison.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • https://www.mediafire.com/file/fk2v...Let's_Go_Shinx_and_Riolu,_Final_Demo.rar/file

Another day, another path,. The finale demo for LGSR before Pokemon: Independence Day is released. Drop and drag the Audio and Graphic files into this one. If you haven't downloaded before, Download Demo 5.0 just for the audio and graphic files and drop them in there. Demo 5.2.

This is the last of the Alpha for Pokemon: Independence Day.

Do I need to start over with demo 5?

LoonzLN

Layn
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Another day, another path,. The finale demo for LGSR before Pokemon: Independence Day is released. Drop and drag the Audio and Graphic files into this one. If you haven't downloaded before, Download Demo 5.0 just for the audio and graphic files and drop them in there. Demo 5.2.

This is the last of the Alpha for Pokemon: Independence Day.

I downloaded this then i downloaded 5.0 for the audios and graphic files then I Dragged and dropped them into the Lets Go Shinx folder but i still get the error saying that the audio and graphics are missing
    when i try to play

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I downloaded this then i downloaded 5.0 for the audios and graphic files then I Dragged and dropped them into the Lets Go Shinx folder but i still get the error saying that the audio and graphics are missing
    when i try to play

Try downloading the latest version again and the. demo 5.0 and then put the audio and graphic folder inside the latest version

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Quick question: How are you handling the Pokemon with trade evolutions in these games? (ex. Machop, Haunter, etc.) I caught a machop in Shinx version early on and would rather not be stuck with Machoke the entire time when it evolves.

Oh, also, please do consider upping the starting funds. Even if you can't buy more Poke Balls until Rosemallows Town, 800 P is nowhere near enough to start off with. Did you...maybe miss a zero in there by chance?

Additionally, the "built-in XP All" is not working. My Shinx did not gain XP from a battle it did not participate in. I only bring this up since it's listed under 'features'; though I acknowledge the fact that said list may simply be 'what I am planning the final release to have' rather than 'what is currently in the game'. If this is the case, please disregard this particular point.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    So I came back to this game again and discovered a few more things I felt worth noting: I somehow missed obtaining a Town Map at the start of the game, and I did not seem to receive a Pokedex either.

Edit: One more thing I just remembered; some of the trainers are aggroing/spotting the player from off-screen. I don't even know they're there until suddenly they're in my face challenging me to a fight.

Edit 2: Eventually made my way back to starter town and talked to the prof. No 'Dex, he says. Okie dokie. Makes it marginally harder to find where Pokemon you've seen before are at, but maybe it's a future thing. Either way, it's workable. Seems like the Town Map is in the same boat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    So I came back to this game again and discovered a few more things I felt worth noting: I somehow missed obtaining a Town Map at the start of the game, and I did not seem to receive a Pokedex either.

Edit: One more thing I just remembered; some of the trainers are aggroing/spotting the player from off-screen. I don't even know they're there until suddenly they're in my face challenging me to a fight.

Edit 2: Eventually made my way back to starter town and talked to the prof. No 'Dex, he says. Okie dokie. Makes it marginally harder to find where Pokemon you've seen before are at, but maybe it's a future thing. Either way, it's workable. Seems like the Town Map is in the same boat.

The Dex and Town Map are things that weren't programmed at the time. Yeah I upped the sight where a trainer can see you, that's why. Trade evolutions all have different ways to evolve, gave the player less money to be more "realistic" and the Built in EXP all was an old feature from earlier versions of the tech demo. It was removed in Demo 5.0.

Last edited:
    Back