• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Famous Edition (Episode 2: Legends of the First Ones) (Release Date: 3/11/2021)

Which verison do you want to play?

• Riolu

Votes: 225 66.6%
  • Shinx

Votes: 113 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    I'm not sure if any of the updates fix the issue at the very beginning, where I tried to name my character but couldn't. Should I download the newest update and see how I go from there?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I'm not sure if any of the updates fix the issue at the very beginning, where I tried to name my character but couldn't. Should I download the newest update and see how I go from there?

yep. It fixes the naming issue from the start of the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Maybe, it's one of the things from Go, I'm not sure about.
    If you're not sure, you could make something at random, maybe. Maybe some encounters are like Let's Go! but some others are just normal encounters. Or depending on the level, or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    If you're not sure, you could make something at random, maybe. Maybe some encounters are like Let's Go! but some others are just normal encounters. Or depending on the level, or whatever.

Oh I know it was months ago but yeah, my mindset had changed since then. There are both wild and overworked encounters. Just that the demo only shows it on Caspian Path. Other places will eventually follow suit.

About how rare? I've been searching about two hours in that area and I haven't seen a single one yet. 😴

It's really rare haha. Like 10%

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Oh I know it was months ago but yeah, my mindset had changed since then. There are both wild and overworked encounters. Just that the demo only shows it on Caspian Path. Other places will eventually follow suit.

That's rad! Haven't played yet but I'm excited to!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Demo 3.3 is now out!
    -Rematch the Gym Leaders available in the demo.
    -Snorlax glitch has been fixed.
    -New areas and TMs have been added.
    -Minor edits to both Trainer Teams and Wild Encounters.
    -Demo 3 ends when you wake up Snorlax, but there's still so much more of Minto to Explore

gd4j7pP.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tm9t8ciciao2k49/Pok%E9mon_-_Let%27s_Go%2C_Shinx%21_Demo_3.3.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfjglwri6iwpo5i/Pok%E9mon_-_Let%27s_Go%2C_Riolu%21_Demo_3.3.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Some early feedback:
    - Background music sometimes doubles up, causing both tunes to play at the same time (generally happens after cutscenes).
    - Try checking your text in cutscenes. Noticing quite some words being misspelled or broken sentences.
    - I'm playing Let's Go, Riolu! and my sister, as well as Dennis, keep referring to her Riolu being stolen etc., whilst that should be Shinx. In Rosemallows Cave, she's happy to have gotten her Riolu back but it sends out a Shinx cry whilst having a Riolu OW behind her.
    - Exiting from the Pokémart on Caspia Path transfer you to the middle of the patch of ground next to it, not right out the door.
    - Entrance to Rosemallows Cave has no snow on the tiles. (Here's a pre-made tileset with the exact tiles you need, just don't know if they match your current one's.)
    - Rosemallows Cave is meant to be a frost cave, right? Feels a bit odd just running into Rock- and Ground-types continually (Alolan Sandshrew could be a better option).
    - Why is there a Staraptor next to Nurse Joy in Rosemallow Town?
    - I love how you're just automatically Nixon's fiancée, out of nowhere, haha.
    - Your Pokémon stays out of it's Pokéball whilst being healed in the PC.
    - Towns feel a bit sprawled, with lots of building being quite far away from each other. Might have to re-think some maps.

Generally this is a good job and enjoyable. I just feel a bit OP, due to the levels of the other trainers out in the wild. I'm usually operating on a 5-6 level difference, which is huge at the start of the game. Makes the game far less challenging. A good demo but it needs some polishing up.

P.s. reading this back, it can look like a bit of a crackdown on your job. But it's not at all intended that way. Just trying to honestly write down how I feel about some things I run into on my playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Some early feedback:
    - Background music sometimes doubles up, causing both tunes to play at the same time (generally happens after cutscenes).
    - Try checking your text in cutscenes. Noticing quite some words being misspelled or broken sentences.
    - I'm playing Let's Go, Riolu! and my sister, as well as Dennis, keep referring to her Riolu being stolen etc., whilst that should be Shinx. In Rosemallows Cave, she's happy to have gotten her Riolu back but it sends out a Shinx cry whilst having a Riolu OW behind her.
    - Exiting from the Pokémart on Caspia Path transfer you to the middle of the patch of ground next to it, not right out the door.
    - Entrance to Rosemallows Cave has no snow on the tiles. (Here's a pre-made tileset with the exact tiles you need, just don't know if they match your current one's.)
    - Rosemallows Cave is meant to be a frost cave, right? Feels a bit odd just running into Rock- and Ground-types continually (Alolan Sandshrew could be a better option).
    - Why is there a Staraptor next to Nurse Joy in Rosemallow Town?
    - I love how you're just automatically Nixon's fiancée, out of nowhere, haha.
    - Your Pokémon stays out of it's Pokéball whilst being healed in the PC.
    - Towns feel a bit sprawled, with lots of building being quite far away from each other. Might have to re-think some maps.

Generally this is a good job and enjoyable. I just feel a bit OP, due to the levels of the other trainers out in the wild. I'm usually operating on a 5-6 level difference, which is huge at the start of the game. Makes the game far less challenging. A good demo but it needs some polishing up.

P.s. reading this back, it can look like a bit of a crackdown on your job. But it's not at all intended that way. Just trying to honestly write down how I feel about some things I run into on my playthrough.

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad your enjoying the game!
    Yeah I've noticed that with the Riolu version and am working on a patch to tidy up the Riolu version a bit more with making it feel different.
    I've noticed the dialogue for the game and am trying to clean it up is indeed being worked on.
    The Minto Regions town and cities are supposed to feel "big and grand like" They where made with being large in mind.
    Nixon being you're Fiancee was meant to be more of a surprise to the player.
    Each Town/Cities Nurse Joy has a different Pokemon to aid them to help them feel more unique.
    There's more Ice-Type available later in Rosemallow's Cave. As the game continued to evolve, Ice-types being the primary focus for most of the region felt boring and bland, because the region is meant to be more mountainous and cold then just snowing all the time. A.k.a, the Pokemon available in the game, fit the area that they're in.
    New areas where just added to the game, so the level balance hasn't been reworked yet. For example, Rosemallow's Cave and Narcissus City where both expanded upon.
    I nerfed Simon and the first gym leader. It's why Rosemallow's Cave is referred to as a cave for beginning trainers., originally there where trainers there, but they've been axed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Yo another update. The beginning of the game is going through huge rewrites! Every demo of this game has always changed something, but yeah Demo 4 will have the beginning of the game change things.

Back