• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White Codes v Green Codes

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
Hi All,

Sorry if this topic has been raised before but could find nothing on it.

Previously with the likes of Evolutions, Sun & Moon if you pulled a white code you were guaranteed to get a Holo UR or SR, FX, EX, FA etc.

Now recently 1. Bought a Mega a Powers Box $180 AUD bucks. Now the 8 packs in this box we had 5 white Codes which we got 1 Mega Charizard (awesome) the other 4 white code pack only had RR cards which was very disappointing.

Now recently (like today) I bought 5 SM GR packs randomly from a new box at the local Woolworths. Each of these random packs had a white Codes (which was an amazing pick) but again apart from 1 GX Kommo-o the other 4 white Codes gave us RR which again is majorly disappointing.

Now is this common place now? As my son is very disappointed and so am I if this keeps happening. Especially when I have invested over $4k in the last year in his hobby.

I have emailed the Pok?mon TCG but so far after a month no response.

Have any of you been experiencing this? Or do the white Codes mean nothing now for pack contents.

Any replies much appreciated.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Hi All,

Sorry if this topic has been raised before but could find nothing on it.

Previously with the likes of Evolutions, Sun & Moon if you pulled a white code you were guaranteed to get a Holo UR or SR, FX, EX, FA etc.

Now recently 1. Bought a Mega a Powers Box $180 AUD bucks. Now the 8 packs in this box we had 5 white Codes which we got 1 Mega Charizard (awesome) the other 4 white code pack only had RR cards which was very disappointing.

Now recently (like today) I bought 5 SM GR packs randomly from a new box at the local Woolworths. Each of these random packs had a white Codes (which was an amazing pick) but again apart from 1 GX Kommo-o the other 4 white Codes gave us RR which again is majorly disappointing.

Now is this common place now? As my son is very disappointed and so am I if this keeps happening. Especially when I have invested over $4k in the last year in his hobby.

I have emailed the Pok?mon TCG but so far after a month no response.

Have any of you been experiencing this? Or do the white Codes mean nothing now for pack contents.

Any replies much appreciated.

This might be a localisation thing as in the UK we still have the old system of white for Holo> and green for RR

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
This might be a localisation thing as in the UK we still have the old system of white for Holo> and green for RR

It was always white for Holo> Green RR. But this has started happening regularly lately. Was wondering if anyone else has noticed or there is a reason apart from being screwed.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
It was always white for Holo> Green RR. But this has started happening regularly lately. Was wondering if anyone else has noticed or there is a reason apart from being screwed.

Like I said, it might be an issue with aus packs because UK packs arent effected

Back