• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Terrakion caught in OR, 1st enounter, Full Odds!!

Dr_Woodie

SirWoodie: 3DS FC 5344-5242-6077 : Shiny Hunting i
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Just wanted to share my first ever shiny legendary that I acquired without trade, he's so beautiful..

Having trouble getting the picture in here, I havent used this forum for 9.5 years XD

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 17

Dr_Woodie

SirWoodie: 3DS FC 5344-5242-6077 : Shiny Hunting i
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Congratulations! He is a beautiful boy indeedy! I have never gotten a shiny legendary on one try, and am happy for your lucky turn of fortune!

Would you like to touch trade/ tradeback on ORAS? I only have a couple left to get my nat dex and shiny charm!

Years
Would you like to touch trade/ tradeback on ORAS? I only have a couple left to get my nat dex and shiny charm!

I would love to help you get the shiny charm, if you still need some trades. If you are this lucky already, just think of all the good things you might find in horde and random encounter once you're equipped with your shiny charm! Should you want to trade just message me, and I'll see if I have what you need. A new friend code is always helpful :)

Back