• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Diancie FT: Event Victini from SwSd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
Years
  • I am looking for a legitimate Diancie and will trade Victini from the sword and shield event. I would like to preferably trade over sword and shield but I can trade over home too. Edit: I forgot to mention but I am looking for a English one.

Attachments

• LF: Diancie FT: Event Victini from SwSd
      IMG_2180.jpeg
      36.5 KB · Views: 6
      IMG_2178.jpeg
      38.7 KB · Views: 3
      IMG_2179.jpeg
      29.1 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I am looking for a legitimate Diancie and will trade Victini from the sword and shield event. I would like to preferably trade over sword and shield but I can trade over home too. Edit: I forgot to mention but I am looking for a English one.

If you don't mind cloned Pokémon, I can give you a free English Diance.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry. I probably should have specified that as well but I don't want any cloned pokemon either. It has to be the real thing.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • If you don't mind cloned Pokémon, I can give you a free English Diance.

Besides there is not much I know about cloning and I do attend to transfer it over to home and such so it's best if I just only accept the real thing. Again I am sorry I would do the trade and it's really tempting since I want a Diancie pretty bad. Thanks though.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • Update: I have did some research on cloning and will happily accept cloned pokemon as long as the clone is from a legel/legit pokemon.

So if anyone has any offers I am free to accept. I have some other pokemon I can trade.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Update: I have did some research on cloning and will happily accept cloned pokemon as long as the clone is from a legel/legit pokemon.

So if anyone has any offers I am free to accept. I have some other pokemon I can trade.

I can help you out. Just let me know when you can do it.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • I can help you out. Just let me know when you can do it.

Sure! I am ready whenever. Do you want to do this through home or through sword and shield? Because right now I currently have the Victini in Sword&Shield. I can transfer it though back to home if you would prefer to do it through home.

However if you want to do it through sword PM me the link code and we can start.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back