• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The User Above Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Banned for the two images in your sig are far apart from one another in the current theme that I use

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Banned cuz I tend to like cute things a lot xD I generally relate to them more than cooler things (i'm pretty girly, soo.....cute is more relatable to me *shrug* not so sure a transformer works so well with my love for pink make up and dresses lol :P)

(...but i rather like a lot of 'cooler' pokemon and competitive battling interests me xD)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Banned cuz i'm cute and you know it tehehe ^.^

And Empatsu's posts are so silly~ xD I don't know why he gets all fired up like that...O.o i don't think i'm hurting anyone or anything.....

LadyJirachu

Years
Banned cuz I think Korrina is really adorable and I wanna snuggle her and take her out on a date annnnd somehow get her to love girly 'ol ME even more than she loves her lucario....xD is that even possible? :O IN MY DAYDREAMS IT IS~<3 hehehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back