• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello i'm new

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    hello, i'm new as well, male in my twenties and from Germany, already had a few beers and only wanted to talk a bit about rom hacks

this site is so amazing, everythings well organized, so much to discover, the ppl r so nice here, it's an honour for me

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I moved you post over so you have your very own thread to introduce yourself. :)

Welcome to PC! I'm so glad you've been having a wonderful time on the forums so far. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience here even better! n_n

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    lol thx, theres another user named "Lemongrass" here but he/she wasn't online for 3 years and i couldn't think of a good user name

mostly i will only read the threads and not write so much, because i can't behave. never could and never will. trust me, if i keep posting regularly i only end up getting banned.

love u guys so much, its such a nice site and i'm super excited about new rom hacks

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah, I understand. But! I don't think you should ever be afraid to post and have fun while you're here. We don't ban people for arbitrary reasons so as long as you respect the rules you'll get the same treatment in return.

And hey, if anything happens just reach out to me and we'll see if everyone can come to an amicable agreement, okay? So relax, talk about rom hacks, and have lots of fun. If you ever want to chat, feel free to VM/PM me. :)

Happy posting!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Yoooo Lemon and welcome to Pokecommunity! Talking about beers, I've been craving beers for a few days lol. I might not really good in talking about ROM Hack but if you want to talk about other else, feel free to hit me up with a message! Anyway I hope you enjoy it here and stick with us always :)

BEERS FOREVER! CHEERS!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you're loving our site so far; I hope you enjoy it! And yeaaah, we staff are here to assist you at anytime, so don't be shy on asking us any question about the forums in case there's something you'd like to get cleared up. Have a good day; nice to meet you~!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I was looking at your posts to see if you were male or female lol (apperently you're a guy :P)

I duno if this is topic bumping or what but welcome to the forum. I liked your fanboying over korrina xD Its fun to meet other people who love her like i do (i still don't see many other fanGIRLS yet though haha well i've seen some on non forum sites....:P but not so much on forums xD)

Last edited:
    Back