• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professional Ppumpkin Carver joins the community

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Hi! I'm here for all your help. I am professional pumpkin Carver, Forever Pumpkin in Boise, Idaho. I was recommended to this forum. What do you think are the best pokemon to carve?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi! I'm here for all your help. I am professional pumpkin Carver, Forever Pumpkin in Boise, Idaho. I was recommended to this forum. What do you think are the best pokemon to carve?

Welcome to the community! I've gone ahead and moved your post on over to it's own thread so you can get your own welcomes. We're glad you've joined us. I'm no good at it but I love seeing how creative people can get when carving. Looks like it takes quite a bit of skill. As for which Pokemon, I guess the obvious one would be Pumkaboo lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Ah, that's such an interesting profession to have. Don't think I've met a pro pumpkin carver before ^^ I'd say Haunter might be the best pokémon to carve though because of its smile, hehe. Or perhaps Gengar?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Thank you seei much, I didn't even know there was a pumpkin type of pokemon!

Years
  • Hello and Welcome!

Maybe something round like Jigglypuff or Spheal?
    Mimikyu could be nice too, but dunno if that one would be possible lol

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello! welcome aboard! if you take pumpkin commissions, i'd love to see your take on mimiku ;)

Back