• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Klip n' Marz Play: PayDay 2

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Welcome to a new Let's Play series by Marz and Klippy! PayDay 2 is a heist-based co-op game where you rob from the rich and give to yourself. It's really fun and Marz introduced me to the game here in our first part. We played quite a bit, but I expect I'll get better with time! Enjoy!

Klippy's Perspective

Marz's Perspective

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    wow man u guys are total noobs. but if it wasnt for ur personality i would've never watched.

grate stuff klippy keep it up :) im right dere wit u

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey guys! Comin' back with the second round from our first session! This is 2 of 4. Hope you like it!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

• Part three is here early! From now on, I'll be uploading full episodes whereas Marz will be doing highlight reels. :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Jumpin forward here a little bit! Here's highlights from this latest week's session.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • And Episode Six is live! This is the last recording we have for now, but we'll be back with more soon. :)

Back