• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long-time reader, first-time poster

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Hello! I've been reading PokéCommunity on and off since I was about 11 (so ~2003 I guess), but haven't had an account until now. Until recently, I hadn't fully played through a game since RSE, but I just picked up Ultra Sun, and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to being part of the community at last! :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad you decided to join~ If I may ask, what made you keep on visiting PokeCommunity after all these years? I haven't gotten Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon yet myself, but I do plan on getting it before the year is out. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Pookeymans ahah
    welcome to the forum~

Yeah USUM are very good, the first half of the story is similar to the original Sun & Moon but it really does become much better and investing towards the latter half. It's a great game either way, and I'm trying not to get through it too fast =p

Enjoy your time posting and see you!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Oh wow.
    That's really cool that you have known PC for that long.
    I hope you like it here!
    Do you have a favorite pokemon?
    There is also a discord server that I really recommend.
    It's a great way to meet other users.

Back