• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai guise!

UkiTheMaid

Robot Maid
Years
  • Hello everybody, Uki here! I'm a long time Pokemon fan, but only now I decided to join these forums, because, well, seemed like a good idea, considering I'm getting back to Pokemon full force for the past year or so hah!

I hope I can find friends here and, I dunno, I can talk about my lame taste in favorite Pokemons!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Uki! PC is a great place to talk about various Pokemon topics, especially the recently revealed Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon! If you need any help at all, just ask me~ Enjoy your stay!

Vragon

I wouldn't say there's any lame taste in Pok?mon Hell I'm fine with Vanilluxe. After all, this series is more about the adventure than merely which Pok?mon are good or bad.

So tell me Uki what's your favorite Pok?mon?
    As for me,
    shiny_fraxure_by_alien_snowflake-da6wb8t.png

It's Fraxure.
    Fraxure is best Dragon!

Years
  • Hi there Uki, welcome to the PokeCommunity! The PokeCommunity has a lot of Pokemon related topics and activities. A lot of folks here are friendly and would be happy to meet you, feel free to send me a VM if you ever want to chat. Have fun! :D

Years
  • Sounds cool! Pokémon is too cool to be abandoned. <3 It's nice to meet you Uki, welcome to the forum! Feel free to drop me off a message if you'd like to talk or need help around here.

Back