• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helllo! very new here. wanna be friends?

Years
  • hi, My name is TakeoTheSavage. (duh) I'm an artist but I'm very lonely. this is the first time I actually decided to join a fandom forum. I never actually participated in a community before and I'm extremely isolated till the point the only social interaction I get is watching youtube videos. I rarely see my parents because they work a lot. I make a little money here and there but no one really knows I even exist except to tell me how much a joke I am. (i don't blame them) I'm 17 years old. I sometimes shitpost because when I'm not drawing or doing anything else I get bored. also trolling old people is funny.
    I have been playing Pokemon since I was 9. my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold and I played it on a gray Gameboy Advance. so hello guys. I think my autism is showing again
    some of my art. I don't do Pokemon fanart as much anymore but here.

Spoiler:

And this is my favorite one. it's not Pokemon related but it's my OC from my own unreleased webcomic I'm working on.

Spoiler:

Hi, new here i am 17. I'm almost a professional artist. I finally decided to join a community based on a fandom because I have little to no friends. I spend too much time isolated from the outside world for far too long. I live kinda in the middle of nowhere in an empty suburb where nothing happens. I like it because it's quiet. I HATED SCHOOL. anyways I'm trying to be social and this is a start. I hope
    I also make fanart sometimes.
    Helllo! very new here. wanna be friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Many of us are easy to talk to if you'd like to meet us, our Discord is always a great spot to meet new friends. Also that Pikachu drawing is very nice! You can always share your drawings over in the Art Studio, I'm sure people would love them. If you ever need anything, or maybe you just want to chat, shoot me a VM! Have fun! :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    ahhh, not sure why your first thread was thrown into the moderation queue... i'll have to get someone to take a look at that. but i've merged your two threads together so everything you originally wrote is still there. i've seen your art, and it really is amazing! i'd love to see you open a gallery at some point here so everyone can see your talents! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me. Have a blast~ :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Howdy! Another newb here. I totally get how you feel, I'm a bit of a social recluse myself so occasional classmates and internet friends are most of who I talk to. The Discord is really friendly, I just linked up with them and there's plenty of swell people there.

Back