• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N's Parents

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    N's parents is a controversial subject. We know he was found in the woods by Ghetsis but what really happened? Was Zoroark really his mother? Cynthia? Ghetsis - could have he been related at all? Can we believe anything Ghetsis said? Why was he left in the woods?

What do you guys think?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • N's parents is a controversial subject. We know he was found in the woods by Ghetsis but what really happened? Was Zoroark really his mother? Cynthia? Ghetsis - could have he been related at all? Can we believe anything Ghetsis said? Why was he left in the woods?

What do you guys think?

Cynthia? Is that actually a real theory?

Masuda mentioned the Pokemon rumor, so it's possible that his parents could be Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I no longer believe N is the child of Pokémon in the literal sense. In B2W2, Concordia explains to the player:
    Concordia said:
    N was an orphan. I heard that right after he was born, he upset people with behavior that suggested he could talk to Pokémon.
    If he was truly born from Pokémon, why would his Pokémon parents be upset that he can speak to Pokémon? That makes absolutely no sense. That would be like if an English-speaking couple had a child who started speaking English and they said "What in the world is wrong with our kid?" N is "the child of Pokémon" in a metaphorical sense because he was raised by them while he was living in the woods.

I don't think Ghetsis is related to him biologically; Ghetsis is known to travel the world to find who and what he needs to propel his plans forward. It isn't too farfetched to believe he came across N during his extensive travels. Also, Ghetsis is just an awful person and I can't imagine anyone willingly having a child with him, so there's that, too.

As for Cynthia (really, what??) or anyone else... I don't think we know who N's parents are. I don't think we're meant to know them. They're just an average couple who by chance had a child who could speak to Pokémon, but unfortunately they couldn't bring themselves to accept him the way he was. So they abandoned him in a forest and one day Ghetsis came across him and determined that this child would be perfect to carry out his schemes.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I think maybe N is Ghetsis's son, or maybe some sort of relative, due to the green hair both of them have. But there's no proof, so I guess he could be anything. I'm not really sure why he would be orphaned, because I don't see what's odd about something claiming to talk to Pokemon, considering that Trainers and Pokemon communicate all the time. It's not as odd as someone claiming to understand animals in our world, I think, because Pokemon can understand human speech perfectly fine... it wouldn't be so odd if someone could maybe understand them a little more than others, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    I imagine N's story to be a little similiar to Tarzan's since he was raised by animals & N was raised by Pokemon. Maybe N's parents were exploring the woods & were attacked by a wild Pokemon & got killed. Ghesis found him & saw an opportunity to use him as a part of his plans to rule the Pokemon world.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I imagine N's story to be a little similiar to Tarzan's since he was raised by animals & N was raised by Pokemon. Maybe N's parents were exploring the woods & were attacked by a wild Pokemon & got killed. Ghesis found him & saw an opportunity to use him as a part of his plans to rule the Pokemon world.
    I like this theory, will even make a reference here to Jungle Book, how Mowgli was raised by wolves, pretty similar story here. Maybe Ghetsis heard the rumours of a child who could speak to Pokemon, which is how he found him.

Pika Pika :chu:

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • And now I'm agree with LegendChu. This theory is really powerfull. I think N's parents was really killed by some kind of pokemon.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Thoeries about N

So , I guess most you have their own theories about N .
    About How he was born , who took care of him , etc ,etc .
    Let's see what are those and together we will find out more about him . ^^

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • So , I guess most you have their own theories about N .
    About How he was born , who took care of him , etc ,etc .
    Let's see what are those and together we will find out more about him . ^^

Gonna merge this with the existing thread about N's past :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And now I'm agree with LegendChu. This theory is really powerfull. I think N's parents was really killed by some kind of pokemon.
    Yeah but if N's parents were killed by Pokémon... then why does N love Pokémon so much?

... Unless N ordered them to! Dum dum dum. (that's a sound effect)

Back