• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Hacked Pokemon with website names

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
  • https://nintendosoup.com/restrictio...ata-in-pokemon-sword-shield-and-pokemon-home/

So Nintendo is taking actions against people who are using illegally modified Pokemon in Sword and Shield, which is fine.
    But I'm always paranoid.

On at least six occassions while doing Random Trade, I've received Legendaries, Shiny Ultra Beasts, and the like, often with a Master Ball attached, which are undoubtedly hacked in Pokemon, with names and trainers of various websites, through no fault of my own except luck of the draw of who I Random Trade with. Such website names include Machamps.com, SWOSH-X.com, pokefast.uk, discord.gg, and MGDiscord.co. And I've seen more being used
    used during Max Raid battles.

These Pokemon I have recieved, I have kept in a specific box I deem as sort of a quarantene, and I don't touch them or acknowlege them. I've even released one (a SECOND Landorus, which was exactly the same as one I recieved!) But then the Master Ball that was attached to it would up in my inventory.

The point is, I don't like having these Pokemon, and I'm paranoid that if Nintendo somehow sees that I have them, and thinks I'm no different than those who use them regularly. Or is it moreso they're looking for Pokemon with impossible stats and moves?

Years
  • Yeah, this is why I don't wonder trade. For a while, I think, people could send corrupted Pokemon that could fuck up your save file too, doesn't seem worth it unless you are trying to get your shiny charm. I like breeding all of my Pokemon anyway so I don't really have a need for it. If you don't like having them, my suggestion would be to release them. Having non-legit Pokemon isn't fun ayway.

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • I'm glad to see Nintendo are taking action on these hackedmons because they just don't make the game fun :( I feel you with the Paranoia cause I don't wanna get affected by something I didn't cause. But yeah, personally if I ever receive any of these sorts of Pokemon (which luckily I haven't) I'm for sure releasing it ASAP.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Yeah, this is why I don't wonder trade. For a while, I think, people could send corrupted Pokemon that could fuck up your save file too, doesn't seem worth it unless you are trying to get your shiny charm. I like breeding all of my Pokemon anyway so I don't really have a need for it. If you don't like having them, my suggestion would be to release them. Having non-legit Pokemon isn't fun ayway.
    I like random trading because I can build up a collection of Pokemon IDs for the Lotto. But yeah that glitch from before, I stopped random trading for some time because of it, but I looked, they fixed it a while back ago.
    I just don't know what exactly Nintendo is looking out for. In theory these Pokemon have moves and stats that are within obtainable range.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Greetings everyone!

I am the owner of swosh-x! Just to clear up a few things, No we do not own or affiliate ourselves with the swoosh creator app whatsoever. Yes I did start my game with the player name of SWOSH-X.com as my LEGAL OT. No we do not send out hacked, illegal or illegitimately modified Pokémon. Yes we do send out mon all day on surprise trade. But here is the difference, they are not putting your account at risk because they were all bred in game using legal methods then nicknamed and finally cloned and exported. When you get a Pokémon from us, it is no different than trading with a normal person. When you visit our discord we even clean the nickname from the Pokémon so you can play with zero worries... we also clean the .com from any mon you trade us as well.

I am the creator of the 240 Shiny den system that runs 24/7 on our discord server. Every mon in our raids comes from the game, as you all know Nintendo has removed the ability to host hacked raids. However, rolling dens is still 100% legal and that is what we do with a twist. It's how we have captured so many shiny 6IV dens to run for our community absolutely free!

Please, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I am more than happy to answer as much as possible.

Oh, hello! Just to emphasize, I'm only going by Pokemon names and their trainer's names. I don't know anything about the websites themselves or any processes.
    And what's a rolling den? And how are you getting legit 6IV shinies?

(And when I say "hacked", I'm talking like, having a program that makes Pokemon for you, where you can enter whatever values and stats and whatnot you want, instead of finding them in game.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    hello! i'm one of the staff of swosh-x! i total understand your concern! With rolling a den you a literally finding the pokemon in the den by using the wishing piece! this how you go about doing it:

-Turn off auto-saving and adjust your text to slow.
    -Save using menu options when you're next to the den, prior to using a Wishing Piece.
    -Throw your Wishing Piece in the den. A red or purple beam will appear. As soon as it appears, press the home button on your Switch. If it's not the desired color, close your game and reopen it. Repeat this step until reaching the desired color.
    -Once the desired color is reached, save your game. Now interact with the den to see if you like the Pokémon it contains. If not, interact with the den again and click "invite others." While in that menu, tap your Switch's home button and click the gear-shaped settings button. Go down to "System" and hit "Date and Time." Turn off the option that says "Synchronize Clock via Internet" and change the date to tomorrow's date. Then go back into your game and back out of the menu. This will change the Pokémon contained in the den. Repeat this step until you get your desired Pokémon.
    -Now you've got the Pokémon you wanted, and in the process gained quite a few Watts! All that's left to do is fight and capture the Pokémon.

it's a feature that nintendo put in the games to hunt for pokemon so it's a legal thing we can use!
    and as for "hacked" pokemon the way you can tell a hacked pokemon from a genned pokemon is that a pokemon can't trade if it's hacked or it has moves/ abilities that it can't have! or it's shiny when it shouldn't be! for genned pokemon they're just pokemon that you literally are able to get in the game but you "use" an easy way to get them.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Yeah I guess that's the two different sorts of "hacking" I'm talking about.
    One is the deliberate adding of moves to Pokemon they shouldn't have, or stats maybe they shouldn't. The other is Pokemon perfectly normal moves and stats, just "created", poof like that, and the Pokemon are otherwise indistinguishable from regular Pokemon. I've just personally always felt this (and cloning) to be more cheap than it should (and not as rewarding feeling!) and I personally avoid, but that's the sort of thing that's up to personal preference, and is most definitely better than outright impossible moves and abilities and whatnot. (Like that Spiritomb I played online against years ago in Diamond, which someone hacked WONDER GUARD to, so that it would be immune to everything! Not cool!)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well, uh, hi to the swosh staff posting here. =p

My two cents - if the mons are obtained legit in the first place, that's fine - I'm strongly against hacked Pokemon being shared. Den pokes is a-ok to me, as it is all done in-game, and set up by Game Freak in that one can share Shinies they host with other players, etc.

Some people will I feel draw the line of even using pkhex to clone. It's certainly more debatable, given people have been able to clone via in-game glitches anyway (not just in older games like GSC's duplicate glitch via boxes, or gen 4-5's GTS - in SwSh itself you can clone Pokemon via the day care centre and bad eggs), although I am admittedly scpetical about the claim that just using pkhex to clone doesn't break any term of service, as it is an external third-party tool for the games.
    The point is, I don't like having these Pokemon, and I'm paranoid that if Nintendo somehow sees that I have them, and thinks I'm no different than those who use them regularly. Or is it moreso they're looking for Pokemon with impossible stats and moves?
    The latter, and besides they will see if they were originally yours or not via the OT. As long as you're not using impossible Pokemon online yourself, it'd be fine to keep them imo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    i completely understand that! and yeah the person who hacked wonder guard on that spiritomb not cool! me, i like being able to find the pokemon and trying to get that pokemon and if i'm looking for the pokemon and can't find it then i'll try trading with another person who has that pokemon (i hate gts cause people just ask for not normal or just impossible things). some people can be just lazy with trying to get pokemon that they want. i know that with our raids we make it easier to find them not to catch them. they still have the same catch rate as any gmax den. i know that with people who use those methods i don't think them as wrong for wanting to use it (at least the genning method. i just think they're lazy).

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • I would delete them just to be safe. Though I do so and I have a bunch of Master Balls I can't get rid of.

You know, I actually did an hour or so ago.
    If you trade a Pokemon with an item to one of the NPCs that wants one (like the girl on the Isle of Armor looking for Galar form Pokemon) you can get rid of them that way!
    That, or just catch a bunch of Swkovets and release them, but I didn't want to use any Master Ball at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    if you have any pokemon that you want to wonder trade out you can get rid of the items that way if you want.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • https://nintendosoup.com/rumor-more...d-shield-and-pokemon-home-banwave-discovered/
    So here's some more reports, though unconfirmed.
    Youtubers and Streamers known to have participated in distributing hacked Pokemon will receive a permanent ban.
    Pokemon with a nickname or Original Trainer name that ends in ".com" cannot be traded or used in battle.
    Some claim that players who own these Pokemon will also be temporarily banned from online services, but this has not been verified.
    Players who own illegal Shiny Pokemon which cannot be obtained through legitimate means may be banned.

So this means thay must be going after those .com Pokemon.
    Though I don't know if your Swosh-x rolling lairs are considered acceptable or not. (to me, I actually don't mind them, cause it sounds like you just essentially "re-roll" until you get perfect stats and such.)

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Oh come on. I just Random Traded with another freaking Machamps.com trainer again. I already have three of those on my block list! So you CAN trade those...
    Is there anything I can do to get them to screw off?
    Who do I contact?

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Well it's good to know there's trying to be some misconceptions cleared.
    (And that last post of mine was made with some frustation. I don't follow a lot of places or know what goes on there, I just want to keep away from genned Pokemon. But from everything I see, the whole rolling raids thing isn't genned at all.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2021
    SWOSH,
    Thanks for that Shiny Mandibuzz raid! Found it randomly while surprise trading and was a pleasant surprise after a full day of chaining about 350 sneazles with no shiny to account for the hours. Randomly entered another raid by someone else afterward and got a shiny Wheezing. Ridiculous but awesome! Cheers and I'll be joining your discord soon. Hunting for a shiny mimikyu and Musharna now!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    I tried to hack pokemon as you said in your post but it didn't work, So can you please tell me why this happened to me? thanks.

If you received a pokemon through a wonder-trade or some other trade that has a name along the lines, or something similar to the name of a website, then congrats: you just received a non-legit pokemon!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    So...this is still a thing, possibly?

Just started using Wonder Trade - disappointed there isn't a GTS so I can just do the basic trades I want to do - version exclusive for version exclusive i.e. Seedot <-> Lotad - and I've received a couple of odd ones, where their name matches their OT, is this what people were referring to? Any way to tell for sure?

2x Shiny Regieleki - dsc.gg/bdsp (128439) - both holding an Ability Patch. Its the same pokémon twice. In a Beast Ball - which is possible, but given the 0.1x catch rate seems unlikely.
    Charmander - PokeGems.com (466931) with its hidden ability of Solar Power (and an Adamant nature, which is a dumb combo).

Last edited:

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I had two bad eggs stuck in Home, and I did receive some obvious hacks that ended with .com through wonder trade and GTS and I couldn't move pokemon when they upgraded Home after BDSP. It was fixed though, it was frustrating.

I feel like the hunt for shines isn't as special as it used to be cause people make it so easy to generate, buy or request on a discord server. I still like trying to hunt for them myself, but the best ones for me are surprise shinies.

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    i think that all the problems i have had with trades are with hacked pokemon, they would often have perfects eves and a master ball with them, sadly i dont know if theres any way to report these sites to tpc.

Back