• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Voyage Grandeur

Plume

feather bearer
Years
  • Trapinch and Swablu are both great ideas. Thanks guys. c:

I've also been contemplating over Elekid and Magby, because although they may not be pseudo-legendaries, they can be extremely powerful if used correctly.

So, Trapinch, Swablu, Elekid, and Magby are viable choices.

Last edited:

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • Trapinch and Swablu are both great ideas. Thanks guys. c:

I've also been contemplating over Elekid and Magby, because although they may not be pseudo-legendaries, they can be extremely powerful if used correctly.

So, Trapinch, Swablu, Elekid, and Magby are viable choices.
    Glad to have helped out, Plume. :D I'm about half-way done with my Sign-Up post, so expect that soon.

Just so you know, I have completed my SU, Plume. If I feel up to it, I'll also make a drawing of my character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • Alright, GlyphReader is accepted.

As a refresher here's a list of reserved:

Gelius3, doge, Carnivore Chie, Adventure.

Here's a list of those who have not reserved personally, but are going to be put in priority as they are either making a character sheet or are interested in it:

YALN.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I'll go with Elekid. Do we have a plan to get it further evolved without trading him? And of course, count this as my reservation. :3

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • I suppose Electabuzz can evolve into Electivire at level 50. I'm also moving you to the reserved list, Chie. c:

90FC3C has been accepted!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Would there be room to join this roleplay still??? If so, I have an idea of starting out with Larvesta, as Volcarona might also count as a pseudo-legendary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, crowded. That's cool. I might have time to make a SU today.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Still i think Axew is a pseudo-legendary... unless i'm wrong.

i finished my SU... Tell me something

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

i finished my SU... Tell me something
    Okay, I'll tell you something. Don't double post :) only time it's necessary is mostly when GMs want to post updates. Send them a VM instead so they'll get a notification.

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • Wow, crowded.

No kidding. ^^; My first roleplay here and I'm getting bombarded with SUs. That's fine though, at least I'm getting to know a lot of people.

Gelius3 is accepted. Sorry about the wait, I slept longer than usual today...

And Axew isn't a pseudo-legendary.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pseudo-legendary

Pseudo-legendary Pokémon have prerequisites. "...commonly used to refer to any Pokémon that has a three-stage evolution line, 1,250,000 experience at level 100, and a base stat total of exactly 600." Haxorus has a base stat total of 540.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    OK i understood i was wrong... This is an answer to many people...

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • OK i understood i was wrong... This is an answer to many people...
    At the same time though, we don't want to overwhelm Plume with too many people. I think the number we have at the moment is good enough. Of course, if Plume dictates that there will be more spots open, then I'll go with that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm mostly just waiting until all people who are reserved post their SUs, then I can accept them and move on to the actual roleplay.
    Usually the sign-up phase for a RP here takes at least a week :3 but if a lot of people are interested and the reservation time is decently short (like now!) it can be done faster. Rest assured you won't have to wait long for the IC thread to show up once you post it ;) *cracks moderator knuckles*

I'm finally at home with free time now, so expect a SU as interesting as I can possibly make it in an hour or so.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm done with that SU earlier than expected. But still, please check to see any confusion about it (heard that I often cause this sort of thing in SU's)

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • YALN has been accepted.

Though Vernita's past caught me off guard. It was all happy and smiley and then suddenly bam; "Trust no one in Kalos".

I'm assuming this is referring to Grimoire, yes? c:

Back