• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
  • I'm new here, I've played Pokemon since R&B. Silver by far was my favorite.

Umbreon is by far my fav, with Absol and Arcanine close behind. Can't wait to meet some new people!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to the community!

As you can probably tell, I'm a great Umbreon fan too :> (other Eeveelutions as well) and I also like Absol and Arcanine very much.
    If you want to meet some new people you could hang out in the Pok?mon General section or in the Discord Server.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello there Saythra, welcome to PC! it's really nice to meet you :)

It's always nice to see people who started with the very first games, I started with Sapphire really. I did enjoyed Silver, even if I played the remake more than the original, any reasons why it's your favorite?

I'm sure you'll have a blast here, either posting or making friends. If you ever feel like chatting, just message me, wish you luck with everything!

I admit part of the reason that Silver is my favorite, was mostly nostalgia. Spent majority of my youth dumping hours into my copy. Was the only game I ever set out to complete the Dex, almost did. Though what drew me to the game the most, was Johto's design as a whole. How the game flowed, the themes and such of the towns and cities. Didn't hurt that for whatever reason I was completely enthralled with the game no more than I got it, but Silver will always hold its place as my favorite. SoulSilver did a lot of good things, but for me it didn't stand up to the legacy of the original.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Saythra! Arcanine is one of my favorites too, I swear I've lost count.... G/S/C are really great games as well. Did you have the chance to buy them on virtual console when they re-released? There are plenty of Pokemon fans around, feel free to hop right into the discussions. If you have questions, my messages are always open! Enjoy the community :D

Back