• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [BDSP] National Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Could I get some help with a tradeback in BDSP for evolving my two Clamperls? I have both of the evolutionary items. I'm really close to finishing the national dex in this game, this would help out a lot.

Variations with the same result (trading these with their items for an already evolved Huntail and/or Gorebyss, or trading these for the exact same Clamperls with items) would also be fine. Actually, I would prefer this if possible because tradebacks are sort of risky to some degree, but I'll take what I can get.

The only other mon I need besides these two is a Spinda, which would be much appreciated if anyone can spare one so I won't have to keep waiting for a swarm, but the first request is more important.

I also have all of the other mons in the national dex for this game, so if you need me to breed something to send over, I definitely don't mind to do that as thanks!!

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can help with this (I see you're online - not today, about to go to sleep). Trade-back, as I'm still only in Floaroma Town on my save. Payment is that I also get the Pokédex entries :)

Although I haven't played that far, so if you have something that was an unnecessary hassle to get that you know I'll struggle with eventually due to swarms etc. by all means breed one!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Sounds good! We're probably in different time zones and I should note I'll be kind of busy tomorrow— will you be available around 4pm EDT or so?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah I can do that - it's 11pm for me so last acceptable time. I'm in no rush if you're busy though :)

I got both but I'll probably trade through Shining Pearl.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Na that's too late I'm afraid. I don't have much going on in the next few days, work a "9 to 5" (8 to 5) somehow so we can definitely try get this done soon-ish

EDIT: just realised I was badly wrong on the timings first time round, glad you couldn't make it as I was watching the new Thor!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Haha, that works out fine then. I have pretty much nothing to do tomorrow so I can post here again in the afternoon and we can get these trades going.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Be available in 40 minutes for about 5hrs. Will aim to check this every 15 but more likely every 30

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Am also available now! Link code is set to 77132111

(Edit: Oh, and my in-game name is Wool 😅)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    OK coming online in a couple minutes if you're still available - got a bit sidetracked

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmm...this time I got "an error has occurred on the server".

Going to restart my Switch, be a minute. My wifi is fine hence I can send this post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Also, I bred all the swarm exclusive mons in advance so I can trade them to you for free. ^^ There are seven of those (I'd have done Spinda too but I haven't gotten one yet.) I also bred the exclusives for both versions if you want those

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Oh, and I forgot I named the Spoink "Spinda??" in the hopes I could get one through a random trade, so just ignore that 😅

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Breed yourself a Spinda and give mine back :)

Didn't mention it to start as there was no risk to me with the trade-evos, but you seem safe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    :D That's awesome, thanks so much!! I'll get right on that once the trade is over and then set the room up again

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    In fact, can you breed me a spare too? Reduces my risk if I do a similar deal for someone else.

Also all my Starly are called Falcon cause I nicknamed them before I knew their nature / IVs haha

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just checking, how many more Pokémon are we trading? I don't have much in my boxes I can spare - literally still in Box 1 in my save. But have tons of stuff in HOME

EDIT: I don't care about version exclusives available before the Elite Four, I'm planning to catch them wild and use them in my team anyway!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back