• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [BDSP] National Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Yeah sure! That's no problem. Also, do you want any of the version exclusives? There are a lot though for either version so you'll need a lot of starlys/bidoofs or whatever to send for them

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Mkay! That was all of the swarm exclusives (there are other swarm mons but they can be caught in the grand underground so they're not as hard to come by in the post game)

So if you don't want the exclusives I'll go ahead and get started on breeding some spindas to send over.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No its ok, I think they're all pretty easily available to me through Sword, Shield, LGPE, GO etc.

So I'll just trade for the 2 Spindas and then we can finish!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've just realised something, I can't get it into Brilliant Diamond due to the lack of HOME connectivity. Would you mind if I quickly swap cartridges?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Alright, that should wrap it up. Lemme know if you need anything else, though. I'm super grateful for the help, especially since I'm working on a living dex. I'll be around 🙂

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back