• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed 2 (Alpha 1.2.1 now out)

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
,, This is the last download because I stopped working on this hack. I won't do anything else with the hack or fix any bugs.,, So u stop working on this hack or no? ,,I'm working on it again!,,
i'm confused ;/

I thought I would stop
But I didnt :P

G27

Years
Update request

Hey Wobb! I think still needs some updates in Firered GBA 2, I played this game in VBA-M v2.0.1(advance version of Visual Boy Advance) and I think needs some update in this ROM because in beginning, Pokemon professor going to grassy area before player(character) go in grassy area, and me I mean game character reaching walls, 2nd problem when I check attack details of pokemon, then wrong pictures are appearing side of attack. Please fix these and remove some voilent words such as "pikachu is........" in beginning. I downloaded this hack from 3rd party websites, because I have difficulty to find download link in Pokecommunity. Please fix these all think and provide me download link, also unlock all hidden think in this game. I am new and novice user in Pokecommunity.
If possible, please provide all cheats such as "unlimited master ball, rare candies, money, and many more."

Last edited:
Years
Hey Wobb! I think still needs some updates in Firered GBA 2, I played this game in VBA-M v2.0.1(advance version of Visual Boy Advance) and I think needs some update in this ROM because in beginning, Pokemon professor going to grassy area before player(character) go in grassy area, and me I mean game character reaching walls, 2nd problem when I check attack details of pokemon, then wrong pictures are appearing side of attack. Please fix these and remove some voilent words such as "pikachu is........" in beginning. I downloaded this hack from 3rd party websites, because I have difficulty to find download link in Pokecommunity. Please fix these all think and provide me download link, also unlock all hidden think in this game. I am new and novice user in Pokecommunity.
If possible, please provide all cheats such as "unlimited master ball, rare candies, money, and many more."
This hack is already cancelled, so no more updates.

Back