• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The M&G DCC - Obtain and Raise Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • When did you join PC? I just joined today while looking for some fanmade games to play.
    What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Hmmm, so far I would say from looking and reading a few threads, it's how helpful people are.
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!} I guess I would choose piplup!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2020
    When did you join PC? I joined today actually, really bored with everything else to do with Pokemon and looking for a fun way to interact with other fans

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) idk really, haven't gotten into it until now but im looking forward to all of it!

What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!} tough choice, but im gonna have to go with riolu!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    I'd like to join for sure

When did you join PC?

Just yesterday (14/4/20)

What is your favorite part of PC?

Being relatively new no clear favorites yet
    Though the rom hacks threads have some cool stuff

What pokemon would you choose as a partner

Aron, without doubt

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I wonder what level my scizor is 🤔

Scizor grew to level 51!

I'd like to join for sure

When did you join PC?

Just yesterday (14/4/20)

What is your favorite part of PC?

Being relatively new no clear favorites yet
    Though the rom hacks threads have some cool stuff

What pokemon would you choose as a partner

Aron, without doubt

Added!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Hi Trainers!

This is an announcement from your M&G staff.

As we develop and find new ways to keep new users engaged across every section of this forum, we've decided to join forces with Pokemon Trivia's very own (and much more thoroughly polished and comprehensive) VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet thread hosted by Caite-chan! Some of you may already be familiar with VPP. These threads are very similar to one another in that you will have the ability to raise your very own Pokemon, except now it's forum-wide and not just limited to your posts in M&G! The objective here is to officially announce our collaboration, although we still have some things to work out before the assimilation is complete. So this is to let everyone who has participated in this thread know that positive changes are on the way! We currently do not have a set timetable for when the merger will roll out, and as such we ask for your patience during this time while M&G and PT staff sort out the nuances of the events. Please bare in mind that in the not-so-distant future this thread will close for good in favor of a link directly to VPP. We will follow up with more information as the time gets closer! This may include certain perks and allowances for your new VPPs so keep your eyes peeled! :)

Spoiler:
    If you were NOT pinged in this notification but you were raising Pokemon here, please post your current username and the Pokemon you were raising so we can make sure everything is as up to date as possible!

Thank you everyone for reading and participating in raising your Pokemon on PC.

Regards,
    - tokyodrift & Fairy

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This thread is officially being closed. For further details stay tuned for our update regarding the VPP merger!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back