• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The M&G DCC - Obtain and Raise Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • When did you join PC? - I joined back in 2009.
    What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) - I'm a huge fan of the rom hacking sections, as a whole - I don't think i've ever really branched out enough to fit into other places though.
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!} - Not entirely certain if this will work, but Spiritomb? If not, then how about Gastly?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    how do i become a trainer

Hi! I'm glad you found this thread. All you need to do is go to the first page and fill out the information in a new post. A great example is Sirius Black's post! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. :)

And speaking of Mr. Black, I will be adding yours the moment I'm not on mobile!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Done and congrats on your new Spiritomb! Don't forget to count up your posts and let me know so I can level it up! :D

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    This looks pretty cool!

When did you join PC?
    October 21st 2019, so... three days ago as of today! I'm new, I know.

What is your favourite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
    I'm already starting to like the pokémon gaming and discussions sections as a whole!

What pokémon would you choose as a partner?
    Elekid! : )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Done and congrats on your new Spiritomb! Don't forget to count up your posts and let me know so I can level it up! :D

I was able to count as far back as 2014, I'm assuming my post from 2009-2013 were lost, despite being counted as my post count total, but my total M&G post was 13 from 2014, if there were a way to look back further, I would, i'm not concerned though. So I reckon that makes Spiritomb level 14? (You may want to take the time to verify, I'm extremely tired currently.)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I was able to count as far back as 2014, I'm assuming my post from 2009-2013 were lost, despite being counted as my post count total, but my total M&G post was 13 from 2014, if there were a way to look back further, I would, i'm not concerned though. So I reckon that makes Spiritomb level 14? (You may want to take the time to verify, I'm extremely tired currently.)

Honestly? I was just gonna count from the last few days or so but since you did all that work I'm going to boost you to level 15 right now. :O You earned it!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    • When did you join PC? November 22nd, 2008
    • What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Well, Trade Corner was my hidey hole back in the day, but the people on PC is a general sweeping statement lol.
    • What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Espeon as my first partner!

[All my M&G posts]

I hope I did this right o.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    • When did you join PC? November 22nd, 2008
    • What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Well, Trade Corner was my hidey hole back in the day, but the people on PC is a general sweeping statement lol.
    • What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Espeon as my first partner!

[All my M&G posts]

I hope I did this right o.o

Espeon it is!

I.. don't remember if we had a level for evolving Eevee or we decided to just give users its evolution tbh. But I'm sure you'll see it through regardless. I'll add you the moment I'm not on mobile!

And the link doesn't work for me for some reason? But I can give you the 3 or 4 posts you made in your reintroduction thread since I saw those. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Espeon it is!

I.. don't remember if we had a level for evolving Eevee or we decided to just give users its evolution tbh. But I'm sure you'll see it through regardless. I'll add you the moment I'm not on mobile!

And the link doesn't work for me for some reason? But I can give you the 3 or 4 posts you made in your reintroduction thread since I saw those. :)

Blargh, it was supposed to be a link to my search results. I think searches end up as unique links for a bit until they expire or something. (How to computer?). Do like, really old posts count? Also is it supposed to only show up to 150 results? Or is there something I'm missing in the advanced search?

Last edited:
    Years
  • When did you join PC ? October 31st, 2019
    What is your favorite part of PC ? You of course but also for the Challenges section
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner ? Morpeko (I don't think an official sprite is out yet but here is a fan-made one I have found while waiting for the official sprite)

Here is some rare sparkles for you Fairy : (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry! I was on a small leave, will update when I'm not on mobile!

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ hearts in return!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Excellent, i'll update right now! :)

edit: done!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, The names ET and I'd like to join the thread! I'm fairly new so let's hope everything goes well!

When did you join PC?
    I actually joined today! I was looking for help on a fangame I'm playing and it led me here to like minded people! I look forward to joining the community!
    What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
    I think my fave part so far is the fact that I can choose my avatar from classics, such as Red and Blue, and newer avatars such as necrozma!
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!}
    That is a toughie, but I'm gonna have to say Galarian Slowpoke! I'm excited to see it's evolutions come out!

UlrickVGCMasters

UlrickVGCMasters
    Years
  • When did you join PC?
    What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!}

I Joined today!!!
    Meeting new people and sharing experiences even though I haven't met anyone yet lol
    I would love to choose Toxel as my partner!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry I'm a little behind in these. I'll get everyone updated later today!

AdmiralOllie

Explorer of Websites
    Years
  • When did you join PC? Today! (January 22, 2020)
    What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) I like the fan games category.
    What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Either a Latios or a Volcarona.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back