• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Legendary Pokémon Duel Tournament of Dueling

Bo1 or Bo3?

• Best of 1 (w/ Bo3 finals)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Best of 3

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • 345412.jpg

IT'S TIME...
    TO D-D-D-DUEL!!!!
    Awful jokes aside, this be a tournament for Pokémon Duel.

RULES:
    1. You will sign up by posting in this thread by February 4th. Please.
    2. You will be paired up with an opponent and then given a week in each round to preform your duels.
    3. I can't decide between Bo1 and Bo3, so vote in the poll above. Finals will be Bo3 regardless.
    4. You can switch figures between battles. Just make it quick.
    5. This is still week 2 people, no more than 2 EX-rare figures please.
    6. Disconnects before any Pokémon are statused or KOed should be replicated. If the non-DC'd player had a significant advantage, they are declared the winner (at the player's discretion). Otherwise, replay the match. Suspected intentional D/Cs can be reported to moi.
    7. Anyone who summons Dark Magician or Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon will be immediately exiled from PC.

You can duel opponents by selecting the bottom right button in the Leagues menu and then clicking "Room Battle". One of you (I'll say whoever is listed on the top of the bracket) should create the room at a pre-determined time and message their opponent here or on discord the room number (I recommend Discord). You can also add a "room key", which is synonymous with password, for added security.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Im glad we have a week for each battle; this ensures I have ample time to battle despite my busy schedule. Im totally in!!!

I gotta get to practicing. Ive acquired some really good figures, but Im not totally confident yet considering I only have a 3-2 record in Elite league (I think thats the name- its the 3rd league).

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Hi I wanna play

Im glad we have a week for each battle; this ensures I have ample time to battle despite my busy schedule. Im totally in!!!

I gotta get to practicing. Ive acquired some really good figures, but Im not totally confident yet considering I only have a 3-2 record in Elite league (I think thats the name- its the 3rd league).

Umm...count me in, too...

Ill join as well

Is it too late to sign up?

Oh...Only a few people, huh o~o

God the multi-quote function is sooo handy

Anywho, have a bracket. Ofc I'm in it as well. And yes I did actually randomize it.

http://challonge.com/cor5ajo

Ras! vs PokeRuss
    Kehorie vs SleepingTyrant
    Byes go to BadSheep and myself

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Im still trying to figure out the multi-quote function xD

What is your discord username? Ill DM you to set up a date and time.
    Depends on theme, on the SM dark version its the little button next to quote for the first few and the actual quote button for the last one.
    And we aren't playing yet :P Bye, remember?

My opponent hasn't logged on since the day he entered, and only has 2 posts... Doesn't sound reassuring o~o

You posted here, so if he/she doesn't contact I'll probably give you the activity win

Back