• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you and your team like to be in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I wouldn't mind being made into a Trainer with a nice shiny Platinum team, though one self-insert in my own stories is enough. XD I would much prefer if one of my characters wound up in there; it would be much more interesting to watch than me running around being a know-it-all.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Only if my OC gets to be the main character and the storyline follows my fan fiction. I'm not sending my OC into the epic failfest that is the "Ash and Pikachu" anime.

Though seeing her animated on TV would be awesome :)

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Everytime I get a Pokémon game, in my head I act everything out like it was the anime. Even though it's just me, I pretend there's two others with me. :laugh:

Years
  • yeah, i'd love that :)

i'd only try to catch the pokemon that i have in my games. one's that i really like & that are cute
    *i never evolve my starters, so i'd have my fennekin hold a everstone :)

i'm currently playing pokemon x so it would be:

fennekin (my starter)
    pikachu
    another pikachu (evolve it into raichu)
    scatterbug (evolve it into Vivillon)
    fletchling
    flabebe (any colour :) )

in my pc right now, i have: *it's on-going, so it would be too many*

other region teams coming soon :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2017
    I would love to be used as an anime character- to be ash's strongest rival who beats him every time and after defeating him in the league teach him how to win. My team would consist of
    Charizard
    Sceptile
    Infernape
    Buizel
    Pikachu
    Lucario

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back