• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you and your team like to be in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
    I think it would be awesome if they let a real-life pokemon trainer (I mean someone who plays the game of course) be a character in the anime. I would really like to be a character in the show, using the team I use in my platinum version (which you can view in my signiture).

Anyone else think it would be cool if you were made into a pokemon anime character?

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    That would be awesome. 8D
    But I think I'd want my OC to be in it ..
    Then again, I have my OC's team, so that doesn't really make sense. /shot/
    Uh, yeah, I wish. ;u;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I would love to see my character and my soon to be hg team in the anime. Cyndaquil would be sitting on my head and always out of its pokeball unlessit is raining. The rest of my team would be fully evolved but cyndaquil is my favorite pokemon so I wuld leave him a cyndaquil.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    that would be awesome. I agree wit CliveKoopa.

Flygon22

A normal Flygon
    Years
    Yes i would like that this World is the PokeWorld but i dont like to be a Trainer...i like to be a Flygon! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would be the new bad-guy once they've finished with Hunter J.

Coz they've never battled a Dragonite before, so me with my awesome team of:

Dragonite
    Dragonair
    Dragonair
    Charizard
    Flygon
    Manaphy

Would totally pwn Ash and everyone else they'd throw at us, then just disappear into a volcano in an epic battle for no apparent reason.....

And this'd be after only starring in 10 episodes and 1 movie across 2 series, so people'd want us to return

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    That would be neat... I made a lame version of myself in my signature (lol). Of course, I wouldn't have any legendaries since they're... LEGENDARY. My team would probably have a Raichu, whoever I started with (Charmander or Bulbasaur), and a few other easily accessible Pokemon. If I decided to be REALLY lucky I'd have a Dragonair and Lapras.

Years
    That would be neat... I made a lame version of myself in my signature (lol). Of course, I wouldn't have any legendaries since they're... LEGENDARY. My team would probably have a Raichu, whoever I started with (Charmander or Bulbasaur), and a few other easily accessible Pokemon. If I decided to be REALLY lucky I'd have a Dragonair and Lapras.

That is you? I thought that was Lt. Surge.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would like to be in the anime as a girl who is doing work experience for Team Rocket.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I would love to star in the anime with my trusty Luxray and Umbreon by my side. Luxray and Pikachu would have some sort of rivalry going on, lol.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I'd love that. I'd use different Pokemon than to what I'd use in the game. It would be sweet if they held some sort of contest where that was the prize.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I think it would be amazing for me and my team to be in the anime. My team would be very awesome and beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back