• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
Years
  • OOC, I'm really sorry Ytnim.....I didn't mean to be a pain in the tail. :( But...Since my char isn't exactly a regular charizard morph, maybie the creator of this thread will let you be one as well. :) And i don't see anywere were it says we can't be a morph of something if it is allready taken...

IC. A lone creature sat silently and collected at a small pond's edge, not far away from the other morphs. Head held low as crystal blue orbs gaze into the melting haze of water that was below her, watching small fish swim around. Tail coiled neatly around her side as she lowered onto the ground, a clawed hand brushing the waters surface as a slight sigh was heard. She was who she was, and who she was...was a mistake of her life. It had been almost 3 months now since she'd been taken captive, experimented on and changed... She had no free will of her own in this, and was forced into what she has now become. Once human, now a morph.. She had still not gotten used to her new identity, and often forgot just what she looked like and her powers that could unleash themselfs at any second once angered. "I guess it's time I faced upto what I have become, return home...to my parents and return back to my fellow pokemon partners who helped me on my way as a trainer, a successful one at that." She was silent for a long time after that, her gaze remaining on the pond as only the sound of the blue hued flame burning could be heard, but ever so feintly.

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
  • Name: chris
    Morphing: blue mew
    Looks: stays in mew form mostly but transforms to other pokemon depending on where he needs to get to but allways light blue
    Personality: kind and helpfull with vast firstaid knowledge

Years
  • OOC: just so you know, I'm temporarily making my charecter a member of the dark side... unless I get seperated from the dolphins...

IC: She pulllled me through the water, until we got to this large underwater dome. <the water here is so pure.... what happened?> I asked her in thought speech

<see, in this world... Dolphins have become aggressive, and forced humans from the sea, never to return. Dolphins.. are the top species on this planet> she said..

<and the Pokemon?> I prompted

<they helped with destroying the majority of the human race. the ones we spared are the Pokemorphs, like you. the pokemon that refused to help with taking over the world are now used to power our technology>

Years
  • OOC: well, whatever you do, don't hold your breath. She's not posting very much. and no, you arn't fighting the dolphins. once I get my charecter corrupted, you're fighting her. in a battle I intend to make virtually impossible....

Years
  • OOC: Flygon is right, Reptar is on like once a week.

IC: I flew over some islands, fighting off the rain. I had to land, the rain was making it impossible to fly straight. It was weird, one minute it was sunny and warm the next cold and wet. I landed and morphed back to human. I ran to a cave that had an over hang that kept out the ran. I was cold and needed to keep warm. I morphed half and half and used ember on the ground. There were sticks laying around so I picked them up and put them in a bunch. My ember attack faded with nothing to keep it going so I used ember again on the sticks and they caught fire. It wasn't much but it gave off some heat and enabled me to see. I stayed half human half salamence since it seemed somehow warmer that way.

Years
  • OOC: wow, I'm actually right about something.. that makes the first time this year O_O j/k

IC: the dolphins guided me in, and hooked me up to a wierd, all natural machine... a trio headed to another machine, and used thier sonar on it... it seemed to be some sort of password, because then the machine activated...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I headed towards the orange islands deciding to see if I could pick a fight with lugia or the three legends. I waited for the nearest wailmer and I jumped on. Once I ggot to the island and started to bug articuno but I think his being very naive.

Years
  • OOC: Sparks, do not call me until you're sure my newspaper drop off is finished please. just making sure

IC: The machine sent charges of energy to me along lines of what looked like sea grass. I saw two milk white spheres in front of me. <that are these?> I asked the dolphins.

<your compassion, and your humility> they responded... I felt like there was a missing hole inside of me, and both spheres tok off, spreading to who knows where... I felt my heart grow cold...

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: *coveres Spark's mouth* remember, no personal info...

IC: <you have gained a new treasure> A huge, black dolphin next to me said. I looked at her ranking, and seeing there were four 'blades' on it, said <and what is that, miss?>

<the power to morph into anything you can touch. right now, you also have a dolphin morph, that you can mentally customize the first time you morph into it. how about you try it?> she responded

I nodded, and focused my mind, on a dolphin much like her, but with spikes on my back. once I finished, I was a pure black dolphin, with a grey underbelly. I had spikes in various positions on my back, and spikes off my flippers,tail, and dorsal fin.

<now, it's time for you to train, and gain your position> she said, leading me to a nearby room

Years
  • OOC: that wouldn't be very nice of you...

IC: after beating every member of the dolphin group (who call themselves the Clan) I recieved a marking with four blades. I was the other leader. with a group of dolphins, I swam aout, still using my morph, and headed for a position far under the water, under the scizor morph. I sent a 'normal' dolphin ((a bottlenose)) and he leaped high into the air, next to the scizor, and splashed him wiht water, before returning to the sea...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    OOC: *calls up mad scientist* "Aim the bomb for anchorage!" Heh.
    OOC: Noooo! I'm gonna move there! *holds bomb* XD And by the way, I'm on every day. I'm just usually on othe boards.

IC: "Hello." I replied. "Who are you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back