• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • OOC: Okay your master has arrived. Now let's see what I can do to make this rp better. Here we go!

IC: "That little boy doesn't know who he was messing with." I said laughing to myself. 'If he knew who I was, he wouldn't have been so quick to challenge me. Next time I see him, he'll get a peice of my power." I said still laughing. The ground opened up to reveal an underground base and it shut as I went in. Inside there were other morphs working.

"Good to see you again boss!" They'd say as I walk past them

OOC: That's all I got for now. And I told you I would post here before bedtime!

Years
  • OOC: *rubs forehead* not helpful to plot. at all... and who said you were our master?

IC: I dove beneath the surface, looking around for the peices of dolphin technology... I found more, and dropped them off at my base...

Years
  • bored again, I stated fighting larger sharks, ones that would kill me if they could catch me.. all the training I took in my dolphin form transfered to anything else I morphed... so I was having fun, and getting trained as well...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back