• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • All the dolphins charged up, and hit the scizor with extremly powerful sonar. the steel qualitys would make it even more painful... we then dove to the depths and waited....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: look at above posts, why am I being attacked? I'm confused... :cross-eye

IC: I felt the sonar hit me, and I crumpled before I knew what happened. "Sonar!" I spat out, and began vibrating my wings causing a counter sound wave, neutralizing it. Only it didn't sound like it. It sounded more like this, because as I've said, you gotta have a sense of style.

Years
  • OOC: because, we're evil. evil has no logic..

IC: we waited underwater until the soundwaves were gone, then abandoned our target. we swam over to the Wailmer, and the others started swimming around it. I paused tor a moment, judging my angle, then jumped out of the water, knocking the houndoom on top of it into the water...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: because, we're evil. evil has no logic..

OOC: Evil has no logic? go read the Artemis Fowl books, logically evil, and the best books ever written.

And yes sparks, your character is whatever you want it too be, as long as it isn't unfair to the other players.

Years
  • OOC: *gets out artemis fowl series* After reading these, I still say evil has no logic. besides, artemis isn't evil... he wanted the gold to *is tackeled by a Shadow Togetic* sorry, musnt give the plot to those that havn't read it.. I liked eternity code best...

IC: all the dolphins (inluding me) jumped out of the water, and waited until the shock was gone. they all rammed the Lanturn in the gills, and I used song of the fish to confuse it.

Years
  • When the houndoom had left, I recieved news form another of my team. apparently, an underwater base near the orange islands had been detected, and bombed. if I wasn't a dolphin, I would have grinned. We dove down, and returned ot our base...

Years
  • once we got back to the base, we tossed more prisoners in our jail (we caught them in the water) and headed to our respective areas. I headed to another machine, and waited for the underlings to prepare it...

Years
  • OOC: don't worry, as far as I can tell the author has no intentions to continue the artimis series.. besides, he wanted the gold to recover the money he lost in another of his plans..

IC: my last job was required. I swam through the base, and after saying a password, entered a large room, with a tube in the middle, which I swam through. on both sides of me, were Kyogre... and.. Latios. both attatched to machines. I sonared both of them, and forced them to power the main machine.. I swam back up to the control room, and waited for the other two...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: don't worry, as far as I can tell the author has no intentions to continue the artimis series.. besides, he wanted the gold to recover the money he lost in another of his plans..

I know the fourth book is coming, and it's titled: The Koboi (something beggining with D here.) Plus an artemis fowl movie is in the works YAY :D

Years
  • OOC: What another one!!! I better go buy the other two I don't have!!! BTW I only got the Arctic incident :( Can't be bothered posting anything constructive for the Rp

Years
  • OOC: note to self: check the artemis fowl site more often.. now, could you help the story?

IC: the machine activated, and sent a large piller of water into the sky. the water carved itself into various shapes, and connected to a bunch of mountains not far away. not hesitating, i jumped into the piller of water, and swam up with 3 other huge black dolphins. the clan elite...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: This is Angel, Shiney here was always posting from his POV despite that we were both here, so now I get to post from my own POV some! :laugh:

IC: I saw a huge pillar of water come up from the ocean, and I said to Seph "Great, just look over there! You got us out of the frying pan, into the fire!" He stared at it for a few moments, then began screaming curses that would make a sailor jump overboard. After he calmed down, he said "We don't have the energy to do a teleport like that alone, so we need to find a labratory with the proper equipment to escape again, and-" But I interrupted, I was starting to get angry. "No! We are not running this time, if this place is screwed up, we will fix it, and fight anyone who tried to stop us!" He looked at me strangley for a moment, and I began blushing furiously.

After another moment, he said "I love you." and he charged off in the direction of the pillar, with me close behind.

Last edited:
    Years
  • we swam up the tube, and quickly made our way to the mountains. after a while, we dropped of two members, and the Clan leader and I finished our acent to the top. we entered a large bubble of water floating in mid air, then dozed off...

OOC: I knew that it couldn't be the real shiney.. the real shiney doesn't talk so much... I can wish though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back