• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RUBY] Gen 6 Exp.Share

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Good evening to all.
    Today I would like to explain how to implement the exp. sharing of sixth generation, whose peculiarity live in the fact that all the members of our team will receive experience, even if they haven't participated in the battle.
    In this case, the pokémon in the field will receive half of the total amount of the experience they would normally receive without sharing experience, while to the others 1/6.

*NB: Before proceeding further, if you are not familiar with inserting asm routines, i suggest you to read some tutorial about it.

#1 - Tools needed
    Spoiler:

#2 - ASM routines and general explanations
    Spoiler:

#3 - From Normal item to Key Item
    Spoiler:

#4 - Final result
    AsYlWfh.gif
    qfrfQ47.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2021
    Sorry for the up, but this tutoriel is good for firered/greenleaf too ? Or only Emerald/ruby/sapphir ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2020
    Will this work with emerald?
    Also can you provide a IPS patch of this so that I can test it out?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Could you make a video tutorial? I am still facing a lot of difficulties

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Is the script at YYYYYY the one that activates it or the one that deactivates it

Back