• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga My Hero Academia S5

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Season 5 of BNHA is starting out March 27th. If you're a fan of the series, are you as excited for this as I am? Are there any specific things you're hoping for, or if you've read ahead in the manga, that you're looking forward to?

Remember to use [spoiler] tags if you're gonna reference events from the manga that haven't happened yet~

Years
  • What am I excited for?

Spoiler:

I'm actually doing a rewatch through the show right now in preparation for the new season.

Last edited:

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Tbh I think the manga just got out of a period where it got quite boring. A bit repetitive and predictable.

Spoiler:

It does feel like it's gonna go full speed ahead now, though!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Yeah I'm looking forward to it.

However I'll be waiting until the english dub is available and/or it starts airing on Toonami before I actually start watching it.

Years
  • yessss
    I'm def excited!! seeing the
    Spoiler:

Back