• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
this looks awesome it'll turn into a great game the tiles look good and the new character designs are awesome!

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Yay i found it
when r u gonna post a scrennie with the gym leader (fire type) i made for you

a part from that your game looks relly cool

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Awesome! Good to see you finally started a thread. Can't wait for updates.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Thanks man well
Mini Update:
here is a screen of the grass starter

I named it random because i can't think of a name for it lol.:D​

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Haha, cool. I like it. It kinda looks like a deer and Shellos mixed, but in a good way.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Yah, it's suppose to be a deer. I think Ryushin is going to reveal the name soon.

Years
xD the first thing I thought of when I saw the name Twilight Town was Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Anyway, good luck on this. It sounds interesting. (I like the name too).

ryushin5

Years
xD the first thing I thought of when I saw the name Twilight Town was Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Anyway, good luck on this. It sounds interesting. (I like the name too).

lol yeah it was in kingdom hearts 2.XP
ohh yeah the grass starters name is now Fontfoli credits for teddiursafan for giving me the name.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
I love the grass starter I like the name Fontfoli too it sounds good. One question in the first post in those screenshots is Monzard the water pokemon starter?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
nice mini update dude. like the grass starter and its stance but i would make the backsprite bigger if i were you

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
He's going to fix that I believe. I think the spriter is already changing it. I kind of think Ryushin rushed the mini update because he forgot the name, and all the stuff people are pointing out were already discussed by the team.

ryushin5

Years
Yeah I did rush because i sent you a pm that day but you logged off 30 seconds before i sent you the pm lol XP

Back