• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • Like the story :) new pokemon cool :D, btw I didn't knew about this thread...... lol found out the hard way :p looks good to, looking for your update on this hack and I might give a try on making a support bar for this hack .... which I rarely do it. Could you give me some of your fackmons sprites "ryushin5" which will help to make a good looking support bar for you :D..... and yeah all the best with your hack.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Like the story :) new pokemon cool :D, btw I didn't knew about this thread...... lol found out the hard way :p looks good to, looking for your update on this hack and I might give a try on making a support bar for this hack .... which I rarely do it. Could you give me some of your fackmons sprites "ryushin5" which will help to make a good looking support bar for you :D..... and yeah all the best with your hack.

Lol game dude...and You seem very enthusiastic ;) Glad to see theirs tons of people who like his game ^^. Hope to see more soon Ryu.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Wow thanks it is an honor to have you post in my thread I mean it's thanks to your tiles that this game is awesome.:D

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    Yes his tiles have helped the mapping a lot thank you :)

Oh and It's not a hack.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
  • Hey ryushin5 so when do you plan on doing the next update for this game? because I just can't wait to see it.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Here is my simple support bar for you "ryushin5" :)

Hope you will like it .... but it was not what I had in my mind though.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • I like it, Ryu! Altough the custom sprites are a bit choppy, it dosen't matter =] They're still pretty cool. I like the battle system and tiles too. Its seems like it's going great, ryu! Gald to see someone in the plot and idea story space that has a great game!

ryushin5

Years
  • Thanks I really appreciate the feed back well
    Mini Update:

This is the pokemon center of the future credit goes to POKEM4NIAC and Kyledove for the tiles also sorry for these mini updates i have to this real big update planned.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Thanks I really appreciate the feed back well
    Mini Update:

This is the pokemon center of the future credit goes to POKEM4NIAC and Kyledove for the tiles also sorry for these mini updates i have to this real big update planned.​
    Why is it so big? Are you providing an option for more than one player?

ryushin5

Years
  • Well it's big only in this one city it plays a very important role in the game which you will find out later on in the game and for a hint it has something to with a legendary pokemon.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • Why is it so big? Are you providing an option for more than one player?

lol i made it big cuz i thought that the pokemon center should have more features.
    i forgot to tell ryushin this but, the bottom left is to supposed to be a child fun center and the bottom right is supposed to be a bathroom, but i dont have any bathroom tiles lol ^^
    also, ryushin, the door at the top are supposed to be on the second layer...srry

btw...woooooot third page!!!! ^^

keep up the great work!!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • I am not suprised this thread made the 3rd page =] I think it deserves 5 stars. Because; I am under the impression your battle system works fine? If it does, then thats probably 3 stars worth. Second, great new tiles ;] one star, and pretty good ow's, half a star, decent mapping, half a star.

What I'm getting around to saying is, keep it up! I might be able to make you a title screen, if you like. But I'll need to know what you want it to look like and if the words 'Mecury Version' should be done in Photoshop or normally in Paint?

Cheers!

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
  • Of course I'm gonna comment Ryu! ;)
    Great title, great story, great looking overall (to put it simply.) What I really like is how it's going to take place in a future setting, it makes it unique. Keep up the good work man! I'm going to have to use one of those banners in my siggy to help promote.

(Btw, future Pokemon center is awesome) b(^^)b

ryushin5

Years
  • Thanks guys for the feedback I really appreciate it
    and yeah some of you guys may not like the map it is kind of big too anyways

Small update:
    Well here are some concept art of the hero's and the Rival
    Male Hero:
    Spoiler:

Female Hero:
    Spoiler:

and Finally the Rival (i will show both the sprite and the concept art)
    Sprite:
    Spoiler:

Art:
    Spoiler:

So what do you guys think?​

credit goes to Homunculus(from a diffrent forum)​

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
  • very nice ruyshin :P
    aslo what size sprite is that?
    it's supposed to be 128x128 IDK what happen when i uploaded it to imageshack?
    and thanks which one do you like the most mostly everyone that i have shown this said that they like the girl the best. :D

Back