• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

love was when i

loved you one true time i hold you
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    I'm not new to Pokemon forums but I'm new to this one. I really hope to make new friends and enjoy my time here.

I'm 17 and I adore fashion, LoL, hygiene, Titanic, vibrant colors etc.

I'm an outgoing person and would like to call myself optimistic too <3
    I really hope I can get along well with you all!

Thank you so much for those who read this... I might seem a bit bland, sorry.

Years
  • You'll make friends, this is a very big forum! Welcome to PC ~

Optimists unite. =) Though being outgoing is hard for me personally when I'm so busy haha. How long've you been into Pokémon??

love was when i

loved you one true time i hold you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2018
    I've been into it ever since I was 3 or 4! Started off with Pokemon Yellow, a game which my brother didn't want to play so my Dad had handed it down to me!

I could never really go past the first Gym Leader Brock since I just relied on Pikachu for all my fights ahaha

Insane how nearly 15 years have passed and I still remember having Pokemon Yellow as a child... man. <3 Lately, I've fallen out of it though but do enjoy playing the old games might get back into it!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We have a large community here so without a doubt you'll make some very close friends. Have you tried chatting on our Discord server? Do you happen to have a favorite Pokemon you'd like to share with us?

Back