• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo wassup

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Sup guys it's ya boi zetsubanx. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen III, and I'm trying to get back into it before Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee come out. My favorite pokemon is Scraggy and my favorite games are Red/Blue and X/Y. That's all I gotta say right now so smell ya later. ;P

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Welcome welcomeee Zetsuban-san! Oh you like Scraggy, huh? Alright mine is Bulbasaur, especially the unevolve version *squeee*
    Generation III is really nostalgic one that I used to play it for many many times ahaha while trying Nuzlocke challenge on the way. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Anyway, enjoyy your time Zetsubannnn and stick with us always. Oh yea almost forgot, stop sniffing me ahaha. See ya around!

Last edited:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, mon! I'm Major Mcduck, and if you need a friend around here I'd be happy to oblige!

Back