• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Battle Frontier Move Tutor Error

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
  • So, I edited the move tutor attacks, and throughout Hoenn the other move tutors work. However, at the Battle Frontier, the move tutors where you have to spend BP, aren't functioning correctly. The names have been changed, but have two other move names popped up, UNLESS it's a move that didn't change (i.e. Elemental Punches). Here's video proof:

At first, I thought it was because I was using stuff past FFFFFF, but that's not the case. Anyone know what the problem is?

Years
  • huh, i used Egg's upgrades too and there where two blank move tutors at the end of the list. Wonder if this has anything to do with that? Because if i recall correctly, I didnt change the number of move tutors at all.

Last edited:
    Back