• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Maker XP Help!

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
Years
  • None of you guys probably know me, seeing as I am very new to the forums and mostly just skulk around the forums looking for ideas and games.. :P

But, I really need help.

Recently, I started to make a game in RMXP Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit (December 24th, 2011 update) and I was hoping to extend the Pokedex. I want to include the Pokemon from Black and White.

I already have all of the sprites for battle, and some Overworld sprites...
    I am currently getting the Pokemon cries.

But, in loo of my progress, I couldn't find a way to implement the Pokemon into my game.

I went into the PBS folder, then opened the pokemon.txt file and added the first pokemon on the black and white pokedex, with all the correct data...and compiled the data. Then, I went into the game, and set the encounters...It was there!

But...it did not show up in the pokedex...

Any help?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • None of you guys probably know me, seeing as I am very new to the forums and mostly just skulk around the forums looking for ideas and games.. :P

But, I really need help.

Recently, I started to make a game in RMXP Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit (December 24th, 2011 update) and I was hoping to extend the Pokedex. I want to include the Pokemon from Black and White.

I already have all of the sprites for battle, and some Overworld sprites...
    I am currently getting the Pokemon cries.

But, in loo of my progress, I couldn't find a way to implement the Pokemon into my game.

I went into the PBS folder, then opened the pokemon.txt file and added the first pokemon on the black and white pokedex, with all the correct data...and compiled the data. Then, I went into the game, and set the encounters...It was there!

But...it did not show up in the pokedex...

Any help?
    Try using this kit to help you.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Why isn't this added into Pokemon Essentials by default? That kit is great!
    Thank you.

I have sent to Maruno in the same day that essentials belong to wiki, but him didn't want this because he want to use the official backsprites and they are in different format, so Maruno only wants put the Unova pokémon after they redesign the battle system and other screens.

But my pack have the upgraded BW moveset for the first 493 pokémon, some fix on evolutions and hereafter the hidden abilities, I think that Maruno can use at least the first 493 pokémon.

Back