• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Favourite Halloween Movies/TV Episodes

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • What are some of your favourite movies to watch around Halloween?

A lot of TV shows have Halloween-themed episodes, which of those are your favourites?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Scooby-doo would always get me into the mood for Halloween when I was younger.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I love all the Halloween-themed South Park episodes. :P

Also really like Nightmare Before Christmas, but I don't watch it every year.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It was pretty awesome that Stranger Things 2 aired around Halloween this year. Super cozy!

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I know I'm late to the party, but I remember watching the Treehouse of Horror specials with my dad and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with my grandparents as a kid. As an adult, I personally like the various Travel Channel specials (Most Terrifying Places in America, etc.)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • SCREAM TEAM. <3 Did you guys know that Kat Dennings is Matthew Gray Gubler's ex? XD She was Claire in this movie. I also like Hocus Pocus. >w< I'm not big on horror stuff so...

Last edited:
    Back