• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[IC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
a_tale_of_heroes__title_page_by_pokecasthq-d6kyth6.png

OOC Stuff:
Spoiler:

Artus Callum
Route to Galvez Prison

Man has forever sought to seek more power. Since the beginning of mankind, there are those who follow, and those who lead. There was once a King named Arzun. His majesty ruled with an iron fist, separating society into an upper, middle and lower class. Increasing taxes, slavery of the poor, were just some of the methods he used to increase his power in the world. Limiting the teaching of magic to only those who could afford it, Arzun was able to create the country to his liking.

"Your highness, does nothing satisfy you? Even Royals in other countries envy you." A man asked. Arzun did not understand the meaning of the question. If there was still more power to be sought, then why would he not try to obtain it?

"Tell me…if we were at war, then would other countries hesitate to attack?" The King asked the man. The man didn't reply. "Of course not. They don't fear us. At least not yet." The King said. With that in mind, the King had an idea. What he needed was something to show that they were not to be messed with. Stricter laws would indeed enforce his power over the people, but that didn't help him with facing other countries.

"What do we need to be feared?" The man asked curiously. The King looked at the man, and gave a malicious smile. The King's intentions were to keep a weapon, capable of destroying entire armies.

"We need a Dragon." Yes, the King's idea was to capture the very essence of fear itself within nature. The man was shocked. Dragons were the rarest of beasts. Many people spend their entire lives without ever finding the elusive creature, let alone capture it. "We leave tonight." With that said, the King and his finest men packed their bags and headed to the wilderness.

~

After a month of travelling, the grueling sun was beating down on the men and their bodies were taking a toll. Out of the fifty, twenty men were gone. Some done in by wild animals, others suffering from natural causes. "Your highness…we need to go back. The more we stay out, the more men we will lose." The man said, throat dry. The King hesitated, looking in front of them.

"This is it. It has to be. The Dragon's Nest". The men stared into a pit filled with webs and the stench of rotting flesh. Carcasses were scattered about, torn limb by limb. Without word, the men climbed down the pit, eventually retreating from the surface of the upper world down to the foreign cave. "We're almost there." The men reached the bottom of the pit, with a loud growl rushing through the caverns bringing along a lingering odor.

"I think…that's the-" The man was cut off, as a loud screech hissed through the cave, enough to make a man's ear bleed. They were soon faced with a pair of red eyes, glowing within the darkness of the caverns.

~

After the conquering of Dragons, it brought forth the age of Valkyries. Many dragons were ruled and used as weapons during wars, and people who gained control over these creatures attained the power of 'Valkyries'. Enhanced strength, limited flight, were able to create soldiers capable of taking out multiple enemies at once. However, as the years progressed, there disputes among the regular humans and Valkyries, in which the latter should be superior to the former. This eventually led to a war lasting for years, and ultimately resulting in the wipeout of the dragons and Valkyries, rendering them non-existent. This legend has become a thing of the past now, being merely stories for the people.

....​

What a bizarre dream... The carriage jerked to the side, rocking Artus back and forth every few seconds or so whenever the carriage went over uneven ground. He slowly opened his eyes from his nap and took a look around. It was dark inside the carriage, a roof covering the top, and rather uncomfortable to sit in. Sort of like a large box. He turned his eyes to the several people sitting with him, who were also seemingly in the same situation as him. Handcuffed, with some of them bruised and beaten it had seemed. Artus tried to fiddle around with his hands to get the rope cuffs off, but it was just digging into his skin even further, chaffing it. It's no use...I can't even focus my mana to my hands because of the ropes...it's too constricting. He let out a sigh, and took another look around the carriage. Aside from the other prisoners, near the back sat two Galvez Prison wardens. The weren't heavily armored, just wearing a simple red-colored chest plate, along with shoulder armor. They were also holding moderately sized spears in their hands.

"So...can any of you guys use magic?" A random prisoner spoke from the corner near the wardens. He was wearing a simple brown tunic, with ragged pants. He was nearly bald, except for patches of hair sticking out from near the sides of his head. It was clear he had been through a lot.

"Stop talking!" One of the wardens smashed the wooden end of the spear at the man's head, knocking his head back. The man groaned in pain, and there was a red mark starting to swell where he was hit. "You really think you have the liberty of talking?" The wardens looked at all the prisoners in the carriage. "You're lucky we're sending you to the prison, otherwise we would gut you ourselves." The wardens kept a straight face while yelling at the bunch. They looked around at all the prisoners, and focused them one at a time. "You all look like the type to mess everything up. Going against the Emperor...just do what you're told and none of this needed to happen." Artus just sat there, emotionlessly. He realized many people were against Diaz's ideals, but did they really needed to get punished for it?

"It's not like we're some rebellion group..." Artus mumbled. The warden immediately looked at him threateningly.

"Oh really? You may not be part of a rebellion, but let me tell you something. Each one you pigs holds no value. Do you even know the population of Salos? So what if a few people get killed here and there? There will always be someone to replace you. The Emperor's ideals are something that can be ruined by even the slightest of change in plans, which is why we can't take the risk of people like you giving out information."

Diaz...what are his plans even? All he wants is more power... Artus sighed. The situation was getting to him a bit more now, and he was beginning to realize that he may end up dying.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
A Ghost of a Man
Distant Memories and Current Predicaments

A short, but brutish, bandit runs through the forest to the west of Grandora. "NO! NO! STAY AWAY!" His entire left side was coated in blood, and he was missing his right arm. "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" In his left hand he clutched a bag full of gold and other valuable materials. His running was uneven, and he was exhausted. There was no way he could carry on for much longer. "YO-You can't kill me!" With that last sentence he fell to the ground, leaning against a tree.

He was terrified. Mortified. He and his gang of ten men were having the easiest time sacking a Rebel base! They had made off with plenty of loot, and Lord Diaz had paid them well for it as well. They were rich! But everything went south after they left. Men began to disappear left and right, their spots marked with blood spatters. That had gone on until it had just been him and Torrig. They both stood back to back with their daggers raised. Nothing could beat them!...Or at least it's what they had though. A single man, garbed in black but the color of snow, approached them slowly with two blood-coated blades, and completely butchered Torrig, leaving the short man to run for his life. That had been fifteen minutes ago...There had been no sign of the man since.

"Gotta make it to the troops..." He gathered some energy and made a go for the nearest base of King Diaz's men. After ten minutes of running, he spotted a small patrol of troops. Grandoran troops. "OY! LADS! I NEED HELP HERE! I'M WORKING FOR HIS LORDSHIP, BUT THERE'S A MAN AFTER ME!"

He came to a halt twenty feet away from the patrol and they began to move towards him. He looked completely normal, despite his bloody side and missing arm, for one moment with nothing behind him, but the next a sword burst through his stomach, almost three feet in length. It soon receded, and a giant of a man stepped out from behind the short and laid both of his swords down. His quiet voice almost scared the troopers. "I turn myself in on counts of murder and plunder and insurrection. I need to be punished by death."

(TRANSITION LINE, I CHOOSE YOU!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
A tall, white figure sat in the corner of the dark wagon, looking over everyone there. He noticed six in particular...A rather handsome fellow, probably a knight, a clumsy looking girl, a gruff-looking brute, an elegant looking woman, a lad who looked like a ninja, and a strong looking man. These people should not be here...They look innocent... He cringed. I wish I were innocent... The man would've had an easy time fleeing from the guards, but it was time he was punished for his crimes, despite the fact that he was forced to commit them. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought of what was coming to him. Whatever it was...he deserved it. He had assisted rebels for money. Nothing but money.

Silence was interrupted when a man asked about magic and a guard smacked the back of his head. The strong-looking one spoke up, saying that they were better than rebels. The tall man sighed again and spoke above a whisper. Barely. "That is true for most of you." He clenched his bound hands. "But some of us...are scum." He described himself. "Some of us are ghosts..."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus
Episode 1: Reign Of Diaz

There he was, sitting inside a carriage heading towards Galvez Prison, a place that he had never thought he would see the inside of. It was too bad that thoughts were never aware of the unpredictability of reality. Even if he was heading towards his inevitable imprisonment he held no fear in his heart. Emperor Diaz was a cruel man but eventually he would come for him, he would come for his "precious tool". Grazel's down turned gaze hardened at the thought. He had always hated the fact that Diaz had manipulated him for as long as he had.

" Lord Grazel, A-Are we all going to be killed ? " a man whispered towards him. The man was small, old, and fragile looking. Grazel looked into his eyes and noticed the dread in them. The elderly man let out a resigning sigh then sat back against the carriage, his head turned up towards its ceiling. " I thought as much, Lord Grazel. " he said. Grazel wondered if he had seen something in his eyes as well.

" Its not as black and white as you may think. " said Grazel as he fidgeted his hands in the cuffs. He hoped that he would be capable of forming some kind of mana in his body, unfortunately, it would seem Lord Diaz had found some way to subjugate that as well. " I promise you, I will not let you perish. I'm starting to think that most of you have been caught up in my prob- "

" Hey ! " One of the guards from earlier interrupted. " Were you lot not listening earlier. " He raised up out his seat and descended towards them, the grip on his spear tightening. He looked towards Grazel and the elderly man then forcefully jabbed the old man in the chest, sending his head jerking violently then deathly limp. " This is what I meant, this old fart here is replaceable. All people are, " He looked towards Grazel's widened eyes. " Even Fallen Knights... Sir Grazel. "

Grazel tightened his jaw at the sight of the elderly man's disposal, his features looked too still for him to be breathing, it infuriated him. As the soldier had begun to walk away Grazel couldn't help the words that came from him next. " Grandora will fall if this continues. The people will lose faith in its Guardians. " he said solemnly. His clenched fist fell loose in its cuffs as he laid back against the carriage, waiting quietly for his destination. " A broken promise doesn't go unpunished. " he thought to himself, his amber shimmering in the dark.

" What did you say ! " the solider bark, starting to come back but the other had advised him otherwise. " Lord Diaz wouldn't be too happy if he came up dead. Best not bother with the corrupt fool. " Advised the other. Reluctantly the soldier sat back down from across the other and returned to themselves. " These fools are a worrisome bunch aren't they. "​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax Nakamura

He was sitting there in his way to the prison alongside many others. He wondered how they got caught by Diaz's forces. What would the rest of the group think if they saw him, the Cold Slasher, sitting in a carriage unable to do anything against his opponents. And the more important was that he lost his sword, the sword his father gave him before dying. These soldiers dared to steal such an important weapon to him. He would make them suffer until they begged for death. He would show them why they nicknamed him like that. But meanwhile, I'm still handcuffed there like a worthless idiot. But he shouldn't be negative. If things went wrong, the worst that could happen was his death.
He decided to pay a look to his surroundings. Many particular people caught his attention and he noticed women. If only he wasn't handcuffed, he'd put up a decent show for them. He tried to concentrate his mana but no use, these ropes were something else. Then he saw a guard killing an old man. He couldn't help but let a laugh. "You're only strong on old people or on weakened enemies, aren't you? Pitiful." The guard yelled. "Do you want to die as well?" He smirked at him, obviously not scared. "Untie me and repeat those words, I dare you!" The guard kicked him in the chest. "Your place is in prison, I won't give you joy of avoiding it." Gothax looked at him. A coward, just as he thought.
He wanted so bad to kill this guard but he wouldn't lose his mind. He'd get away of this prison then he would properly dispose of the guard, slice by slice. He muttered, loud enough to be heard by some prisoners and low enough so the guards wouldn't hear him. "So what brought you there fellow soon-to-be ex-prisoners?"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Artus Callum
En-Route to Galvez Prison

A pale-looking man muttered something about 'ghosts' in the corner, while seeming sulking. Artus just looked at him from the corner of his eyes, before turning his attention back to the wardens. "Were you lot not listening earlier?" The warden suddenly jabbed an older man in the chest, knocking him to the ground, while he lay there motionless. "This is what I meant, this old fart here is replaceable. All people are... even Fallen Knights... Sir Grazel." Artus looked at the man who was called 'Lord' and 'Sir' Grazel. He had no clue who the man was, but Artus wasted no time on figuring out. He was too concentrated on the elderly fellow who had just seemingly died in front of the group.

"Grandora will fall if this continues. The people will lose faith in its Guardians." The man known as Grazel spoke. The wardens snapped back at him, however they settled down shortly after. We'll be dead before we even get there... Artus thought to himself. He looked around the carriage to quickly observe everyone. There was the ghostly man in the corner, Grazel of course, a dark-blue haired man along with a reddish-brown haired one who had a rather odd hair styles. There were also two women and a few other older people in the carriage with them.

"You're only strong on old people or on weakened enemies, aren't you? Pitiful." A voice spoke. Artus turned his attention to the other side of the carriage where another man, who had long black-hair was sitting. The warden threatened him with a swift death. "Untie me and repeat those words, I dare you!" The man said, who to Artus, seemed like he was trying to con the wardens into untying him.

"Your place is in prison, I won't give you joy of avoiding it." The warden said, ending the conversation. There was a brief quietness in the carriage, with only thumping noises coming from the outside probably due to the terrain.

"So what brought you here fellow soon-to-be ex-prisoners?" The silence was broken by the same black-haired man. Artus looked at him. He was hesitant, but after looking at the wardens who just sighed in response to the question, he figured it would be okay to talk. Besides, most of the younger people in the carriage could probably survive a small jab to the chest anyways.

"I don't if that's supposed to be some sort of sick joke or what." Artus spoke, slightly irritated. The wardens just looked at the group, seemingly interested in their conversation. "Obviously we hate Diaz, and go against him, which is more than enough to get us sent here." Artus was annoyed at the question, but realized soon after it was not his fault. The man was just trying to get a conversation going to ease the tension, which in all honesty, would probably be better than sitting around wondering what was going to happen to them once they got to the prison. He sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that...my bad." Artus apologized quickly after, letting his head down a bit, looking at the elderly dead man lying next to them. That's disgusting... He was starting to wonder if there was even a slight chance that they would be able to escape this hell-hole.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

As he sat there, laid up against the wall of the carriage, all he could do was think. How was it that he had gained the title of "Fallen". He had left Grandora in search of a way to bring peace to Salos, not to become a man of fogotten valor. Before he knew it, he had begun to listen to the conversation of two men. One had long black hair, a youthful look, and appeared to be of a stealth unit. The other had shorter black hair and looked stronger than the average man of Salos.

The man with a cocky attitude was probably reckless and rebellious. He probably had deserved to be here under the thoughts of treason. The other gave the first impression of being quaint and simple, a man of few words but many values. Grazel sighed as his eyes shifted down and caught a glimpse of the lifeless old man's body.

He sighed a bit before looking off towards one of the furthest corner of the carriage. " I'll fix the discord of this world. " he said to himself softly. He meant no offense to any of the others but he already felt this to be his mission, so he would rather not drag anyone else into it. He tilted his head back in order to sweep the strands of his blonde hair out of his face. " This will be a rigorous trial for me. "​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax Nakamura

The man seemed to snap out at him but quickly apologized. He must have been on edge since he got caught. But that was understandable. Not many people could resist being applied to such pressure. Most of them would break under it. If it weren't for his father's words, he would probably be dead trying in vain to avenge him. He knew he had to get stronger. And to get stronger, he shouldn't stay in this prison for too long. He faced the man, a smile on his face. "That's nothing. We all have our reasons. My name's Gothax Nakamura."
He felt the need to ease the tension. Most of them were dead scared so a little laugh or two would be welcomed. He felt the need to reassure them somehow. He sighed, he was kinda tired, having used a lot of strength while fighting Diaz's forces to let his friends escape. He smiled sadly at the memory. "Just like you dad!" A few years ago, he would never even consider risking his life like this but he changed the way his dad wanted him to. He kinda missed him though. But enough daydreaming! "So what's your name?"

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

picture.php
Nadia Navarette - Arc The first - Reign of Diaz

Chapter 01: Mystification.
Theme Song: Game Over [Homestuck]

Abyssal darkness envelops a female figure. Average height and decent weight and bodily shape. Silver hair runs freely as she roams around with fright. Nothing but her and perpetual darkness. She tries to call out but she cannot hear her voice, hazelnut eyes streaming endless rivers of tears as she fails over and over again trying to articulate words, any word. And nothing comes out. An ever growing feeling of desperation takes over her being, now lying on her knees, crying no-stop, still not being able to make any noise. Where is she? Why is there no one? Why can't she hear her very own voice?

"Stop talking!"

With a shriek her figure rises from her unconscious stance. No longer in a dark abyss of pure nothingness, Nadia finds herself in a very compact space. Trembles now and then, which should be an indicator that they're on the move. Seats of sorts, not exactly comfy, but they made her realize that they were in a carriage of sorts. Her hands, handcuffed, unable to make any move. Around her were many figures, none of them she could actually make out.

Desperate, this female sways her body in many directions, all the while trying to set herself free, to no avail.

"You better stop making a ruckus, miss," a very angry and severely rude voice spoke up, pointy spear signaling a now-bleeding bald man, "Last one to make such noise is not having a blast."

Tears running down her eyes, hair getting in the way of her sight. So this was it, they were all going to die? What did she even do in the first place to deserve such treatment. She opens her mouth to speak, but she decides not to, and returns to stream teras down her face.

"I don't wanna die," the female of silver hair whispers between silent tears, "I just don't."

She decides to sit. The threat of the bleeding bald man in the carriage is enough for her to avoid any unnecessary trouble. She decides to examine her surroundings, hoping to identify any of the other presences around her. She fails, not even being able to completely appreciate any of the figures, she is incapable of recognizing any.

The only thing she can do for now is wonder how she got herself in this situation...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse

Asilsa sighed keeping her eyes closed. Not that she wanted to, but despite the fact that when she closed her eyes she saw what happened to her father, she knew if she opened her eyes she'd do something she'd regret. Why did they kill father instead of bringing him here, why him....why not me she thought.

"My name's Gothax Nakamura." she was pulled from her thoughts hearing a mans voice from right next to her. Opening her eyes she turned her head to see a dark haired man around her age, maybe a little older.

"Asilsa Driesse" she said quietly. Her tone of voice was soft, quiet, but regardless one could tell from it that at this point in time she was in mourning.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Artus Callum

"That's nothing. We all have our reasons. My name's Gothax Nakamura." The man with the black hair said. Artus kept his eyes on the wardens, who were yelling at some woman. She had silvery-blonde hair, but it was kind of hard to tell due to the lack of light. "Stop talking!" The scolded woman was crying while whispering something to herself. It was obvious this situation was getting to her. Artus closed his eyes for a moment and leaned his head back to relax, while the yelling continued.

"...Asilsa Driesse." A quiet voice suddenly arose whilst the guards were scolding the other woman. Artus assumed that she had stated her name, but he couldn't quite understand what she had said. He really didn't see the point in introducing themselves, honestly, seeing as it was a rather awkward situation to do so. But still, it would help him get his mind off things.

"...I'm Artus Callum." He simply said. He looked back at the wardens, who were seemingly done with their yelling.

"You may want to speed up your intros a tad bit..." One of the wardens said. He gave an emotionless face while looking at the group. There was a loud rickety noise coming from outside, as if the carriage was going over some sort of wooden bridge. Oh crap...I think we're almost there... Artus took a deep breath. He tried mull things over in his mind, believing that everything would be alright.

"And no crying...it's annoying, and makes you look pathetic." Another warden spoke while pointing at the woman crying earlier and looking at the group at the same time.

The other warden gestured him to calm down, and looked at the group. "We don't know what's in store for you at the prison until we actually get there...but I can assure you it won't be good either way." He said, changing the subject and speaking surprisingly soft at the group, leaving them be to finish their conversations.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax Nakamura

There seemed to be a little of conversation between them right now. It was better then mourning over their capture or possible death. Then he saw one of the wardens yelling at a woman. It wasn't courteous at all and she was crying. It was obvious this situation was hard for her and she was slowly losing it. "Don't cry Miss. You have to say strong, don't let them have the pleasure of breaking you." Why did he use the words of his dad? Maybe because they could help her. "If you ever need help, call me. Just be weird to hear this coming from a stranger." He grinned widely, trying his best to comfort everyone. Then a warden announced they were near their destination, "It can't be worse than what I faced in my life."

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

Grazel kept to himself while the other spoke to each other. The introduction of names were tossed out, and another was weeping tears of pain. To him, it had seemed like her voice had dulled out the others and was just a bit clearer to him. He rocked from side to side as the wheels of the carriage transitioned to a less sturdy surface. The sound of it planking against wood could be heard.

" This is the reason I had left in search for a solution. So the tears of others could not be traced back to the Kingdom's corruption. " he thought to himself.

But then a guard stood up from his spot and told the small group that they should speed up their introductions. Grazel lifted his gaze up onto the sobbing girl near him upon hearing the other guard direct a comment towards her. Again his hands clenched tightly inside of his handcuffs. He wished that he had known the guards were so cruel when he was a Knight. If he had then he would have dealt with them personally or better yet if he could only get his hands on a sword.

He kept his sights towards the wall across from him and let a small smile appear on his noble features. " Try to be brave, " he said loud enough for the whole carriage to hear. His voice was attuned to a finely young man, one that was strong and yet compassionate. " Endure what you can and you'll live a long life. " He had attracted the eyes of a few of the prisoners and the wardens but he hadn't cared. It was always a struggle for him to see the pains of others and not doing something about it.

Grazel let his amber eyes linger open for a second longer before seating back and closing his lids. All he could do now was wait for their ride to end; giving that woman a bit of hope was the best he could do. The others seemed fine but she was obviously in emotional peril. He couldn't just turn a blind eye to her. Maybe the others had gotten something from his words as well, they were after all the words that King Diaz had often said to his soldiers.​

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Ghost
Introductions Without a Name
The ghost in the corner of the wagon began to listen as people began to converse. The strong-looking man seemed quite rude at first, but he quickly apologized to this man who looked like a ninja, also seeming quite friendly, especially after he tried to comfort one of the young women, who was having a panic attack. Obviously the situation was getting to her. The other woman seemed deep in thought, and appeared to be pondering something. I guess I've been doing the same thing. The knight seemed to be the most tolerable of them all, being friendly, quiet, and encouraging. He's a man I would not mind.

He was about to mention his own name, but he noticed an old man get struck down by the guards. Cowards...If he had his way, he would have killed them then and there, but he couldn't. His hands were stuck together. I'll kill you two first. He scowled at them, his red eyes barely seen by the sheet of white hair covering his face. He quickly moved to the seat across the aisle without the guards noticing. This position was better for two things: His voice could be heard more easily, and he was in optimal position to strike out at the guards if need be. He waited until he was sure everyone was done speaking, and spoke with his own quiet voice. "I am known as The Ghost, in most parts, and for obvious reasons." The Ghost's pale skin and hair were astonishing in many ways, be it beautiful or hideous. He looked to the knight. I know who that man is...but his name has slipped my mind...It was then that it entered his mind. Grazel.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse

Asilsa looked around the carriage, catching sight of the others in it, as well as the dead body of an old man. The sight of that was like a stab to the heart for her, reminding her of her father. I hope the others back home take care of his body for me she thought sadly. Noticing the other female in the carriage was crying Asilsa sighed.

"We'll get out of this don't worry" Asilsa said quietly to the other woman trying to be optimistic. If only my hands were free she shifted were she was sitting her snow white hair moving slightly to reveal a dark bruise on her cheek. I'll make them pay...for my father she thought frowning as she felt the rope rub against her wrists, though she didn't stop fiddling until she felt the feeling of blood on one of her wrists. "damn" she muttered under her breath.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

Grazel was surprised when a shockingly pale man had entered into his vision, his crimson eyes were only slightly visible underneath his white hair. It was a bit of a surprise but he had immediately known who the man was, he was Lord Kallet from the Knighthood. Grazel had just been brought into the Knights when Kallet had been declared a traitor two years ago so he didn't exactly know to much of his deeds before that. But to see him now, it must had meant he was involved in a insurgence against Emperor Diaz.

His amber eyes shifted towards him. " I can believe it. " he had decided. Grazel sighed out of his frustrations, he was practically being considered as a defector. Which brought up an interesting thought. Maybe Kallet hadn't been a deserter in Emperor Diaz's army. Its possible that like him, Kallet had left to discover some way to save Salos and Grandora.

" Lord Kallet, " he begun abruptly and clear. " You left Emperor Diaz's forces two years ago correct, can you tell me why ? " asked the blonde knight.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Kallet Genesis: The Ghost
Recognition
Kallet sighed as Grazel noticed him. It wasn't a surprise. Men of Kallet's stature and reputation don't come very often. He hung his head in shame and frowned. "I am no lord. Lords are kind, fair, and don't commit crimes." He scowled at the thoughts of the things he was made to do in his time as a soldier. "I was made to do terrible things. Terrible. Where do I begin?" His voice could barely be heard by the young knight across from him surely, much less the guards. "That man..." Anger flowed into his voice for a brief moment, causing it to rise slightly in volume. "He is no lord either...He is a monster. I left his army because I was sick of him making me seem like the monster while he absorbed the glory of victory. I left his army because I want to be a source of light in this dark, dark world." Kallet looked to young Grazel, his voice finally softening back up. "I left his army, because I will not follow a villain."

With that, The Ghost leaned back in his seat and whispered, "There is nothing behind it other than that...He is a monster that deserves to be slain."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

The blonde knight sat there and took in the emotions flowing in Kallet's words. they were filled with a few, more or less, dark emotions then he had expected. Sadness and anger were the most obvious but Grazel also sensed a bit of jealousy in between his words as well. Most of his words had only reaffirmed his belief that the corruption in the Empire had been deep-seeded long before he had noticed it. Meaning that Emperor Diaz's tyranny was but a long bleeding injury to the people of Salos.

Grazel let out a small breathe before shaking his head slowly to Kallet's final words. " No man deserves to be slain by another... " he said, his eyes hard with his ideals and morals. " But you are right that Diaz's forces has committed heinous crimes. That much is true. " he said, his eyes shifting from the albino's face against the weight of his sins. " Either way, thank you for sharing. " A sudden rock shook him from side to side, but his features remained stoic and calm. He would need to remain levelheaded if he was to survive this predicament.​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax "The Cold Slasher" Nakamura

Gothax still sat on the carriage. They were getting close to their destination. He coughed some blood. For a brief second, he had forgotten the bad state his body was in. He couldn't help but wonder how in the world did he let those guys catch him. He was supposed to be an elite warrior. Even if he stayed behind on purpose to let the others escape, he should have killed them all. He closed his eyes, reminiscing the events that led to his capture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was raining that night. The cold drops of water were splattering on his face. He already knew what he had to do. One look at the frightened faces on the children and he already made his resolve. Nothing could stop him. "You guys go ahead and flee. I'll hold them back. And I won't accept no as an answer." They already knew trying to stop him was futile, he wouldn't even bother to listen. They muttered their thanks and began to leave. He drew his sword. "All right, time to finish them off!" They began to come and he started his assault. He was chopping countless of them and yet they kept showing up. He was sweeping through them with his long sword. But suddenly, he took a jab in his left leg. In the blink of an eye, profiting from his pain, they were all over him, punching his chest, his face, his legs until he lost consciousness and passed out. And now he was there, sitting in this carriage waiting to arrive at Galvez's prison. But he would find a solution to escape, he always did. He smiled, these men wouldn't get him so easily.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Morgan Delmare - The Warrior Awakes

The ocean. The crash of the tides against the shore repeated itself over and over. Morgan found himself there, the place he once called home. This time however, there were no ashes. There were no burned and rotten corpes or broken homes. Only fifty men that stood before him. "Hello there!" The blue haired warrior greeted them all with a grin spread across his face. "Aren't you all supposed to be dead?"

He joked as he embraced them all one by one, calling them by name, mocking their death in a playful manner, asked how heaven was, but all with the same charisma he that he had as their leader. When he finished speaking with his last comrade, he looked back at the entire group with one last smile. "Have fun up there! And say hey to pops for me... but don't let him get an "I told you so in" The smile on the young man's face wavered for only a split second as he waved towards the men who had fought beside him, then the village that he once called home, dissaperead.

___________________________________________​

Light filled Morgan's eyes as he awoke from his sleep. Where in the hell....? He glanced around at his surrounding to find himself in a carriage, with hands and feet shackled. The memories finally hit him. "You there!" The now constrained man yelled at one of the guards.

The guard responded with a glare and stormed his way over to where Morgan was chained. "A filthy prisoner like you sholdn't refer to his superior like that." He gave another look then sneered. "I heard your'e the one who let all his men died and was too much of a coward to die with them." The remark was returned by a grin from the blue haired prisoner.

"They weren't my men..." He bellowed throughout the carriage. "They were men brave and courageous enough to follow the greatest warrior in all of Kale! They were men who's feats will be passed on throughout history! They were men who will forever be known as legends!" Morgan took a deep breath. "And you'll be known as a soldier who gave in to that tyrants ways." He gave a smug smile and swished around the small amount of saliva in his mouth.

"Pwpt!" The sound escaped Morgan's mouth as a shot of saliva landed on the guards face. He started laughing hysterically as the guard took in just what had happened. It started slowly, with the soldier starting to tremble slowly in anger, then he started pacing around, finally he stomped right up to Morgan who was still in a laughing. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" The guard reared back for a punch before his superior grabbed his arm. "Stop, he'll get enough lashings that he'll wish you hit him... and i'll let you do it."

The superior lookied at the prisoner, still in a laughing fit. "I'd advise you to learn your place, Myrmidon. You are no longer in Kale." He walked away as Morgan kept chuckling to himself.​

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

picture.php
Nadia Navarette - Arc The first - Reign of Diaz

Chapter 01: Mystification.
PART 1 | [S-HIGHLIGHT]PART 2[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
Theme Song: Game Over [Homestuck]

"That's nothing. We all have our reasons. My name's Gothax Nakamura." A man of black hair managed to speak, but Nadia didn't pay attention to his previous speech.

"Asilsa Driesse" A young female spoke soon after. Her voice was soft and quiet, but like everyone else, she obviously wasn't having a great time.

"...I'm Artus Callum." Yet another figure spoke after the wardens were done with their current round of scolding. A rickety noise enveloping the bottom of the carriage. She did not recognize where the noise came from, but she knew they had to be close to wherever it was they were heading.

"And no crying, it's annoying, and makes you look pathetic." Spoke a warden pointing at Nadia. Feeling an intense hatred replacing her circus of tears, she rose the tone of her voice.

"Well I apologize for being a human. I don't believe you're familiar with that term?"

To her snarky reply the warden just muttered inaudible swears, and ignored the female with a face covered in tears.

"Don't cry Miss. You have to say strong, don't let them have the pleasure of breaking you." Gothax added by the time her realized Nadia's situation, "If you ever need help, call me. Must be weird to hear this coming from a stranger."

"Indeed," Nada said in confusion towards this sudden act of kindness. She thought she wouldn't listen to nice words in a long time, but she was glad this was wrong, "And thanks," she added, wiping the remaining tears away from her face, "My name's Nadia, by the way..."

"Try to be brave," spoke another man in a compassionate tone, "Endure what you can and you'll live a long life."

Nadia produced a smile. Such wise words, no wonder they came from a savvy-looking gentleman, "Thank you." was everything she managed to reply.

"We'll get out of this, don't worry," spoke Alisa optimistically. Although this was followed by an arguing of sorts between two of the males in the carriage, Nadia couldn't help but feeling relieved. Maybe this won't be so bad. Maybe, as long as she stays with them. Maybe they could even become friends...

And a warden announced that they were unaware of what would be in store for them, but in a calm tone, that seemed rather friendly. Nadia took a deep breath, and returned to a calm stance in her seat. It's all gonna be okay, she spoke to herself.

Back