• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

COWABUNGA

Sammy01

Italian NEET
Years
  • Hi everyone!!! My name is Sammy and I'm excited to enter this community.
    The cause that conviced me to create an account on this website is the fact that I want to create one of the coolest fangame in the Pokèmon Community and I realized that with the few people that I succeeded to recruit in the past two months, well.....we'll never realize our objectives like we thought....
    So, I'm here to search some people that want to help me and my team to create the project and also to maybe to find some cool friends to chat with of the things that I like...
    Anime,Visual Novels and Rpgs!!!!!
    I hope that you guys will have an awsome day and thanks for the time you spent to read this post!
    P.S: If you are interested in the details of my project go to the Pokècommunity Discord, go in the recruitment channel and search for my post! (My username on Discord is zio_sam_091#4178) Or, well ,just wait some minutes/hours to give me the time to post the details even here on the forum.
    BYE!

Last edited:

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Sammy :)

I wish you the best of luck with your fangame!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Sammy! We have many resources available to help you with your upcoming fan game. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay, and good luck on your game!

Years
  • whoaa your font is so hard to read on a light theme, maybe consider another color? haha :<
    Welcome Sammy, nice to meet you! Unfortunately I've never dabbled in the fangame making side, but wish you luck finding people to help. <3

Sammy01

Italian NEET
    Years
  • whoaa your font is so hard to read on a light theme, maybe consider another color? haha :<
    Welcome Sammy, nice to meet you! Unfortunately I've never dabbled in the fangame making side, but wish you luck finding people to help. <3

Thanks a lot for the encouragment everyone and I hope that you guys will treat me well and so I'll do my best to not be, well......a dick, lmao

Last edited:
    Back