• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's the last day of operation for this DCC, and we only have a paltry 8.5k posts. Mein Gott im Himmel, Mann...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • @@;; Chibi~ Please don't randomly start off a topic like that, kay? o.o Relate it to the last topic~
    @@ Oi.. I'm having trouble with this.. ._. it seems that it only happens if the DCC is inactive for about an hour ._.;; so.. yeah~ I need to do something about that~

;o; I always wanted to make the top poster of a DCC ;_; *cries*~
    >3 Nyaaahh~ I'm still kinda striving for it, though~

Chibi: ;o; don't worry, Pauleh will be back soon <3 <3 <3~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    Next month will be finals month for me. Expect little to no posts XD
    It won't take as much time away from you as you'd think. I'm on a little less, but it hasn't really shown(I've had four of my five finals this month).

Oh, right, if anyone wants to start the next DCC, PM me.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kura said:
    @@;; Chibi~ Please don't randomly start off a topic like that, kay? o.o Relate it to the last topic~
    @@ Oi.. I'm having trouble with this.. ._. it seems that it only happens if the DCC is inactive for about an hour ._.;; so.. yeah~ I need to do something about that~

;o; I always wanted to make the top poster of a DCC ;_; *cries*~
    >3 Nyaaahh~ I'm still kinda striving for it, though~

Chibi: ;o; don't worry, Pauleh will be back soon <3 <3 <3~
    Kura, that topic was an hour ago. I'm sure it died for a reason. Honestly, I'm not interested in that type of gaming. If we kept that topic up, not only would I be talking about something I didn't like, we'd be talking about that topic all day for fear of 'going off topic'. The only way you can stop that inactivity is by bringing up a new topic, right? I didn't see you revive that old one. I really can't see what I did wrong on that post though.

I miss Paul already ;O;

Jorge: Well, finals are OK...it's just finals are an extra chance to boost my grades up a bit~ And I get to watch Ben-Hur in Latin XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...in Latin? Eww...I remember that, half the class fell asleep, I think I was one of the few that didn't. I still don't remember what it was about.

Oh, right, you got the DCC for May.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    ...in Latin? Eww...I remember that, half the class fell asleep, I think I was one of the few that didn't. I still don't remember what it was about.

Oh, right, you got the DCC for May.
    Latin is cool! I found out what Praetor means! XD It's a judge~ I also learn the meaning of words are actually inside the word! Like..peninsula. It womes from penae=almost + insula=island! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! O: I saw Ben-Hur once before and fell alseep. Now I think Latin is so neat, I just might watch it all.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Latin isn't really that useful nowadays unless you're Catholic or involved in history, archaeology, and linguistics.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Kura, that topic was an hour ago. I'm sure it died for a reason. Honestly, I'm not interested in that type of gaming. If we kept that topic up, not only would I be talking about something I didn't like, we'd be talking about that topic all day for fear of 'going off topic'. The only way you can stop that inactivity is by bringing up a new topic, right? I didn't see you revive that old one. I really can't see what I did wrong on that post though.

I miss Paul already ;O;

Jorge: Well, finals are OK...it's just finals are an extra chance to boost my grades up a bit~ And I get to watch Ben-Hur in Latin XD

I know you didn't like that topic o_o;; all I ask is that you type something that shows you recognise that the last topic IS different.
    It can be really simple like
    "I know I'm going offtopic, but.."
    or "Since it's been an hour, I'm gonna talk about something different"
    o.o something like that~

@@ It's really hard for me to tell the difference between a topic switch and a random comment ._. so yeah, that's what I have to do~

X3; just say like "Offtopic:" or something like that for next time, kay?

:3 Chibi has the May DCC? <3 Awesome!~ <3
    *throws confetti* <3 <3~

Neeehh~
    @@; I don't know any Latin X3;;~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kura said:
    I know you didn't like that topic o_o;; all I ask is that you type something that shows you recognise that the last topic IS different.
    It can be really simple like
    "I know I'm going offtopic, but.."
    or "Since it's been an hour, I'm gonna talk about something different"
    o.o something like that~

@@ It's really hard for me to tell the difference between a topic switch and a random comment ._. so yeah, that's what I have to do~

X3; just say like "Offtopic:" or something like that for next time, kay?

:3 Chibi has the May DCC? <3 Awesome!~ <3
    *throws confetti* <3 <3~

Neeehh~
    @@; I don't know any Latin X3;;~
    But none of the people in that conversation were even on at the time o.o Er, I'll do that if you say so though.

I want to start it now~ I don't think I'll be on at 12 o.o; But I'm not sure how I want to decorate it XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    But none of the people in that conversation were even on at the time o.o Er, I'll do that if you say so though.

I want to start it now~ I don't think I'll be on at 12 o.o; But I'm not sure how I want to decorate it XD;

I'm fine with letting you start it now X3; So tell me when, kay? So I can close this one :3~
    And yeah, it'd help a lot if you did it for next time <3 *huggles*
    :3 Thanks <3~

X3 And yeah, don't forget to link to the rules in the first post, kay? <3~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back