• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I aint played Final Fantasy in ages O.o I actually nearly forgotten I had the game in the first place. I don't play games as much as I used to these days, I'm either getting sufocated by homework or I'm talking on here (Or going out with friends etc.) My life is too hectic to bother with games XD

Years
    Devastation. said:
    I aint played Final Fantasy in ages O.o I actually nearly forgotten I had the game in the first place. I don't play games as much as I used to these days, I'm either getting sufocated by homework or I'm talking on here (Or going out with friends etc.) My life is too hectic to bother with games XD
    I haven't played my Final Fantasy games for months. ._. I've only beaten X-2 so far, still haven't been able to beat FFX though. ><; And I'm not much into video games. I'm only really interested in those RPG games, but I haven't bought any new ones for ages. >_>;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I haven't played my Final Fantasy games for months. ._. I've only beaten X-2 so far, still haven't been able to beat FFX though. ><; And I'm not much into video games. I'm only really interested in those RPG games, but I haven't bought any new ones for ages. >_>;

how can you not be that into video games? they rox0rs *huggles my Final Fantasy games* i wove you guys xD

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    how can you not be that into video games? they rox0rs *huggles my Final Fantasy games* i wove you guys xD
    I just got bored of them. I find that video games are too trivial and easy. I've been the majority of my games so many times that I find it boring, and my parents refuse to buy me any new games. Yet they agree to buy my brother new games. >_>;

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Final Fantasy games rule.... if I get around to beating them that is. I got FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2. Both 8 and 9 I haven't beat and I've had it for more then a year.
    And KH games are also great.
    I love KH games~ <3 I still haven't gotten around to buying KH2 yet. My parents keep on making up excuses for not buying it and they won't even let me rent it for a week. I want to play that game so badly since I'm a big KH fan. ._.; I hate my parents so much.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I love KH games~ <3 I still haven't gotten around to buying KH2 yet. My parents keep on making up excuses for not buying it and they won't even let me rent it for a week. I want to play that game so badly since I'm a big KH fan. ._.; I hate my parents so much.
    Well you need to get it, somehow.
    The game was too easy, but the storyline and the Drive and other things makes up for it. You'll love it.

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well you need to get it, somehow.
    The game was too easy, but the storyline and the Drive and other things makes up for it. You'll love it.
    I've heard from people at school that the storyline was supposed to be quite good. Meh, I don't care if it's too easy, I'll probably die on purpose sometimes just to have a bit more fun and difficulty with the game. XD I need a student job. Over here I can get a job, even by being 14. If I can get enough money, I'll most likely buy KH2. I've been so excited to play it since Christmas when it was supposed to come out. But then it got delayed and it made me so mad. ._.; Hopefully I'll be able to buy it soon.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I liked it better then both KH and CoM. It just added on to what you knew about the two games before it. For a storyline game I loved it (almost as much as I loved FFX's storyline).

Part of my GS review said:
    Storyline: Kingdom Hearts games have a great storyline to them. You'll just get caught up in them. Will Sora get back to Kairi? Where is Riku and the King? Wow this place has changed since the first one. Who is this Roxas? And so on. It's just like you're there along with the gang fighting them battles, finding them things out and helping the others in the game. And them kind of things add to the game and plot twists adds a mix to the whole feel of it. The storyline is so great that you just got to play for yourself to see how it is (and if you haven't played the first KH and Chain of Memories then you should go pick them up to enjoy this storyline even more).
    The storyline on KH2 is better then the storyline on the first KH as well as KH: CoM.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Final Fantasy games rule.... if I get around to beating them that is. I got FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2. Both 8 and 9 I haven't beat and I've had it for more then a year.
    And KH games are also great.
    I never saw the fun in FF games. =/

Or KH, it's just no fun for me! XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    John, You are into the shooting, Killing games XD I've never played KH :S I should try it one day XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    The nly FPS games I have is the timesplitters games.
    Which one? I have Timesplitters 2, but I want 3. XD

I could be playing Call of Duty 2 right now, but nooo it has be mean to me and not work. ;o;

I saw Benchwarmers for the second time yesterday. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Digital Mage said:
    The nly FPS games I have is the timesplitters games.

I have Timesplitters 1 and 2 but my Bother has the third one =(

Dawg 2005 said:
    I could be playing Call of Duty 2 right now, but nooo it has be mean to me and not work. ;o;

I have Call of Duty 1 and 2 for my PC

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    ~*Conor*~ said:
    I have Timesplitters 1 and 2 but my Bother has the third one =(

I have Call of Duty 1 and 2 for my PC
    I have Call of Duty 1 only for online mode, my friend downloaded it for me. XD

Call of Duty 2 just won't work. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back