• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time fan, new member, budding developer!

Hi everybody, despite having been a member of this forum since 2012 this is my first real post here! I originally joined so I could play different RomHacks, and I love how creative this community is.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a young kid, watching the anime on TV in the morning and playing all the games from Gen 1- 4. I've since caught up with Gen 5 and ORAS, but have you to play XY or any Gen 7 games.

Last year I had a lot of fun working on a little project that was a cross between Yokai Watch and Pokemon in the RPG Maker Essentials pack. I would love to get into the development side of this community and be able to contribute and share my own creativity with other people :pink_boogie:

She

is home
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    helloooo and welcome n.n/
    Another long time fan, nice :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to your future development. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions :)

See you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! Or maybe I should say welcome back. PC is definitely the my to-go-to place for ROM Hacks. I still have so many I haven't finished yet. If you decide to continue your development on your game, I'm sure many of us would like to see it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • oh man Yokai Watch was cool. I only played the first game but would like to try the sequels which came out later, never did get around to buying though aaaaa. Your project idea sounds fun! Welcome Nissen, it is a pleasure having you here n~n

Back