• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Since we already talking about it either way: I don't mind his English voice. Really, I don't. It's not super amazing, but it doesn't completely suck either. But I do prefer his Japanese voice. His Japanese voice actor has such a wide variety of different voices, too. He's pretty amazing.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Can someone give me a description of how Shinji's English dub voice sounds like? :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • But I'm scared... D:
    What if I don't like his English voice? (I have an issue with dub voices. Unless you're talking about FMA.)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Oh okay...
    I'll go check DP episode 3 now...

*watches*
    Okay, Shinji's voice is epic.
    But WHY?! WHY doesn't it fit him one tad bit?! D: I like that voice, but... but... I just don't know how to describe it...

...Well, I'll go read Full Moon now.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Told you it wasn't bad. I think it'd be a bit better if it weren't so deep, though. I guess it just means he already went through puberty. . XD​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Okay, it's not bad, happy nao?! D<

Satoshi is an irritating piece of crap. Lay off, you're here for 10 years.
    Let the NEW KIDS shine! XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'm torn. Do I follow my instincts and shamelessly bash Satoshi, or do I follow my sense of moderation and simply let the opportunity slide?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Well. I fell off the face of the earth for a while.
    But no worries! Yashi is back!
    Until she falls off the earth again, then . . . yeah
    Being a Senior is easy/hard >.< its easy, cause less work to do. It's hard because I have a tasking Senior Project to prepare by May @_@
    I need to go to the SPCA and start my fieldwork =.=

But enough of that.

I like both Shinji's voices. English and Japanese.
    Maaa I don't understand, what's so better about subs than dubs, or vice versa.
    It just annoys me sometimes, when people complain about how the subs are better than dubs or vice versa.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like the subs better because they use the Japanese names and not the cruddy English names. I hate the names Paul and Brock. . Ick. . WTF where they thinking?

But then again, I also don't mind the dub version as much as some other people do. XD​

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • I like the subs better because they use the Japanese names and not the cruddy English names. I hate the names Paul and Brock. . Ick. . WTF where they thinking?​

But then again, I also don't mind the dub version as much as some other people do. XD

Yeah, their Japanese names sound much cooler. I don't understand why they change the names for the dub.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Fwee! *bashes Satoshi* As for the voices (which seems to have been made the topic after all), I haven't heard the Jap one either, but I do think his English voice suits him. ^_^

*shuffle*
    *glance*
    *bashes Satoshi*

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Ditto, what Hakase said.
    But then we've got to remember, that most dubbing networks will change the characters names, depending on age of the targeting audience.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    FUNimation changed most of the names for Case Closed characters and that's aimed at teenagers, you know. . Still, I prefer the dub voices over the sub voices. XD​

Back