• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, not only do I not like the name Paul, but Shinji is my favorite Japanese name (thank Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis for that XD).​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Shinji from NEG. . . That kid, man, that series has issues.
    But I do like the name Shinji >w< Brock. . . I find it alright, doesn't bother me much. I don't like Jun's English name Barry. He doesn't look like a Barry. They could've kept Jun, it would've been fine. Kids could just think the people just misspelled June wrong or something XD
    Yeah, after reading the Manga of DC, I've gotten used to their original names, Ran is better than Rachael and Shinichi is better than Jimmy. Heiji's been turned to Harry and that's just awful! I'm on chapter 280 out of the current 700+ @_@

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I had this extreme obsession with Shinji when I was younger. XDD

I hate Jun's English name. . Jun would have been fine. . Barry sounds so dumb. Is he edible or something? </bad joke>

Yeah, I love the name Shinichi. <3 I actually just love Shinichi. XDD​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I mean, its like of all the names in the world.
    what the hell possesed you to call that kid Barry?
    Why not something cooler, like. . . Eric? I dunno, but anything other than Barry.
    Hell use Rafe or Kai! Those are cool names

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Seriously, if you're gonna make posts that you think are gonna get you kicked out, why bother making them? Unless you're like me. (Only a masochist would start an argument with SL-hakase)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    To be honest, I didn't realize I had buttons. XD

In other news:
    Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He's smiling. He's so cute! <3​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You are not allowed to post unless you're a member. If you do post beforehand, you may not get accepted.

Sorry, bud, rules are rules. If you like Shinji and wanna talk about him, please sign-up.​

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Why do you like Shinji/Paul? Because he's currently the only reason I still watch Pokemon. He may be evil, but he's sorta like Kefka from FFVI, evil for the simple sake of being evil. And that's why he's so awesome. Both of them.
    Why did you decide to join the club? I dunno, I joined the YGO Abridged club and saw you had another.
    Who will be your partner Pokémon? Elekid, I've always had a special place in my heart for that Pokemon...
    What is your partner Pokémon's nickname? (Optional)
    What is the password? >>>ShINjI<<<

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I barely remember that episode. I haven't seen it in forever. . XD I should totally watch it. <3​

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    I barely remember that episode. I haven't seen it in forever. . XD I should totally watch it. <3​

It was after Paul battled Roak and Ash wanted Shinji to stay and watch. I'm glad that the writers treated Shinji better than Gary. I liked Gary, but he hardly ever showed up and they only battled 3 times over 4 generations. Ash and Shinji fought twice that amount in only 1 generation. Hope the writers keep Shinji, maybe make a Pokemon: The Shinji Chronicles.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I know which episode it was. I remember every episode Shinji's ever been in because I have no life and downloaded them all. . XD​

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    OMGWTF how long has there been a navbar on the first page? 8D Srsly, I had no idea that was possible. I need one for Shattered

Back