• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your source/place of watching the show?

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
Years
  • I am quite curious about this.

I actually posted this so i could hopefully find someplace to watch it all without having to wait like half a year just so i could catch up to where i am right now on Pokémon TV in the show. (Which is the X & Y series as of posting this. Thankfully.)

Years
  • Sadly we can't link directly to unofficial streaming sites anywhere here, since that can get us in legal trouble. :( I really wish we had an official source for subtitles that came out not long after each episode airs in Japan though, would absolutely pay a subscription fee on that in a heartbeat if I had to. I do watch the Japanese version myself personally - haven't actively watched the dub since 2004ish.

manishpika

pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    would you please, tell the web name just the Japanese one so that I can get the latest one.....
    don't get the link just the name of the web ......

Years
  • We can't link them because we can get in legal trouble with The Pokémon Company. Not a risk we can take, sorry!

[removed]

You'll have to check Google/your preferred search engine on your own, sorry about that! There are plenty of websites online to watch them if you do some searching. Even mentioning names isn't allowed due to legal issues, so I had to edit out the website name.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I watched most of Pokemon live on tv as it aired, and whenever it drops on Netflix. For rewatching, I'd just check to see if Disney had it on demand when they had broadcasting rights (big mistake btw on TCPI's part.)

Just download Pokemon Tv's app and watch there.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    [REDACTED]. A online source where I normally watch subs and often seen on YT for some journeys episode that hasn't been there yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Right now I watch on Netflix, which I kinda hope Disney Plus gets Pokemon. And released them better then Netflix which is really annoying sometimes. I was somewhat watching on Disney XD when SM was coming on, but was never my favorite saga.

When I watched to other series, I was watching on Boomerang, but I no longer have that channel and I think they lost the rights to Pokemon anyway. I would watch Pokemon TV, but their episodes are so random at times, it is hard to rewatch the entire saga like I want to sometimes. Like I was rewatching Diamond and Pearl saga, but then they switched it.

I've never used any other sites except when I was watching the Sub of XY because it was the only saga where I couldn't wait for the episode to come out on TV. That place has long since closed.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Right now I watch on Netflix, which I kinda hope Disney Plus gets Pokemon. And released them better then Netflix which is really annoying sometimes. I was somewhat watching on Disney XD when SM was coming on, but was never my favorite saga.

When I watched to other series, I was watching on Boomerang, but I know longer have that channel and I think they lost the rights to Pokemon anyway. I would watch Pokemon TV, but their episodes are so random at times, it is hard to rewatch the entire saga like I want to sometimes. Like I was rewatching Diamond and Pearl saga, but then they switched it.

I've never used any other sites except when I was watching the Sub of XY because it was the only saga where I couldn't wait for the episode to come out on TV. That place has long since closed.

I remember when Pokemon reruns were on Boomerang. Feels like such a long time ago now. I honestly still think Cartoon Network was the best era for the Pokemon anime since we were only 3 months behind when X/Y was airing.

Will be honest, I wouldn't want Pokemon on Disney Plus, but that's just me.

Back