• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite/s moment so far?

Years
So yeah, what is your favorite moment so far in the anime? no shipping moments please...
I personally loved when Ash and his Pokemon are inside a cave to protect themselves from a snowstorm.. the emotional impact was INCREDIBLE. I also loved when Lucario sacrificed himself in M8 and he comes to know the truth that Sir Aaaron didn't betray him... So, what is your favorite moment/s so far?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

That entire episode was easily the best the dub has ever done, but that moment in particular.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I just really loved any moment with Korrina, since i have a major crush on her and she's special to me xD

I'm happy with what they did for her, though, even if she coulda used more screen time to me i'm not complaining. :)

Mayy

The Princess of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 22, 2021
May battling and defeating Drew in the Grand Festival! :)

Back