• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Body Swap!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    If you had to swap bodies for a month with one of our fellow sexy site supporters, who would it be and why?

I'd swap with SwiftSign 'cos he's cute as buttons and his life sounds super interesting n.n I'd also like to swap with ~Kawaii~ just to see what actually goes on in her head with some of the stuff she comes out with ;D (Love you Amy <3) Or swapping with Olli97 would be cool so I could have a Danish accent and awesome singing voice ahhh, hard choice. ;; But I'm sticking with Peter!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'd swap with you, AlexOzzyCake.

And you would be mine to do whatever I want with.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I would want to switch with Team Fail, because tbh he's got a higher level of trust on me than most of the people I do know irl, and I've never even seen him before.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • tbh im not sure if i would want to swap bodies with anyone here at pc quite yet. I am acquainted with lots of people and a have quite a few friends but i dont know anybody extremely enough to swap bodies with them.
    Dyenguard would be the only one i may consider swapping bodies with atm because he is my friend irl

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'd swap with you hun <3
    No really, I'd draw a card and choose between Cirno, AlexOzzyCake, droomph, Team Fail, Clacla, and Curious :3

Years
  • If I had to swap places with someone it would have to be Nica cos she's such an amazing girl and that massive postcount of hers is difficult to achieve.

Not to mention she's treated like a celebrity here.

Back